Brightline on Hold Again

I am anxious to try it, but I am not buying a ticket until it actually begins operations. It would not surprise me if there were additional delays.

I priced out tickets to ride the train from FTL to MCO for 4 of us round trip over thanksgiving instead of driving and at $480 it’s just not practical to spend that money when we can get up and back in our car for $100 in gas, as much as I’d like to sit back and relax instead of driving. Plus we’d have to add the transportation cost from MCO to WDW. I hope they will offer some specials later on once it’s open and running smoothly.
Right now, they have a discount code on the website for 25% off for parties of 4 or more. ALLABOARD

Obviously it doesn't get you to $100, but it's something.

We have tickets on January 26th MCO-PE but I kept our rental car reservation, in case there was issues with the service. Should have read the fine print closer bc the refund is issued as a credit.

Now just planning on taking Brightline after our cruise since it's not time sensitive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter