Bring back those memories

WDWprincessloyola

Mouseketeer
I have always found that Florida has a distinct smell and sound. I live in NW Indiana and Chicago so I can tell that there is a difference. There are times during the summer when it is warm and there is a hint of chlorine in the air, I instantly think of the first day at WDW Resorts. Also whenever I get a carmel apple, I think of the ones my family and I would get at MGM late at night after Fantasmic. These are just two of the many memory triggers, so I want to know....

Besides the obvious (photos, the dis boards, videos) what are some of the things that trigger your memories of the park?

Thankfully I live about 15 minutes from a Disney store so I pop in there at least once a month just to smell the Disney air! The CMs see me coming and know that I usually am not there to buy, just to inhale. Yes, that's right, I inhale! (hope some of you get that joke!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter