"Bringing down the House"

mhopset

Seth's Dad
We bought this movie last night and watched it. I never laughed so hard at a movie!!!!

My DW doesn't usually laugh at movies like this and she thought she wouldn't like it. She laughed so hard at one point she actually made herself throw up.

Very funny movie!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the review. I am dying to see this movie. It looks absolutely hysterical. And thanks for the warning too. Ill be sure to have the kids' "bucket" on hand when I watch it. ;)

Tis a great movie.. I saw it in theatres twice and I bought it on DVD yester... what a great movie.

I can't wait to see this...maybe I'll rent it tonight!
I wanted to see it in the theatre but never did. Eugene Levy cracks me up!!

Thanks for the review!

I saw it when it first came out because my son is a BIG Queen Latifah fan. I thought it was way better than the previews, which were sort of corny. It did well in the theatres also, and I understand there's going to be a sequel.

Eugene Levy stole the show!

It was hysterical. I loved it! I loved Eugene Levy too.

Awesome! Thanks, I knew I wanted to see this movie. Heading to the video store.

I saw it on the plane going to Germany. I did not care for it.

We saw it at the theater when it first came out. Very funny!! DH & I were ROFL!! :teeth:

I saw it in the theatre and loved it. I thought it was hilarious.

Originally posted by mhopset
We bought this movie last night and watched it. I never laughed so hard at a movie!!!!

My DW doesn't usually laugh at movies like this and she thought she wouldn't like it. She laughed so hard at one point she actually made herself throw up.

Very funny movie!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Time I would like to borrow this movie. PLEASE!!!!!:bounce:

We also saw this at the theatre a while back and thought it was a funny movie.

I'd rent it to watch it again!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter