British Revolution and other Epcot live music acts

mikejs11

Earning My Ears
I just saw that Alberta Bound returned to the Canada stage recently. It's great to see some live music returning to the park. Has anybody heard anything about British Revolution and/or live music returning at any of the other countries?

Mariachi Cobre was playing in the American pavilion. The Japanese drummers (ah, sorry can't remember their name) are back. I think there are a couple others as well.

Then of course, VoL has been back for a while.

Yeah, I'm hoping for British Revolution and Matboukha Groove to make a comeback. Those were by far my favorites.

I apologize for bringing back an old thread, but I just wanted to see if anybody was hearing anything on more musical acts returning. I know that Alberta Bound is still playing, but I haven't seen anything in the UK, Morocco, or the Germany stage.

I always liked the Chinese acrobats, but they don’t seem to be on anybody radar. The band in Morocco was underrated as well.

It seems like British Revolution is no more with Disney removing them from the website. Is anybody hearing anything about any kind of musical acts coming to Epcot (not the concert series but regular performers at the country stages)?

It seems like British Revolution is no more with Disney removing them from the website. Is anybody hearing anything about any kind of musical acts coming to Epcot (not the concert series but regular performers at the country stages)?
Aren’t the Hooligans playing in the British garden gazebo five days a week?

Aren’t the Hooligans playing in the British garden gazebo five days a week?
I guess they have been playing since right after the last time I went to Epcot. Somehow I missed this.

The Disney schedule for them isn't showing anything past the first week in August. Hopefully they continue playing there.

I think the main reason why Epcot is taking so long to make all the entertainment and live shows return to Epcot's World Showcase is because it's expensive and takes a lot of money to get the performers and show actors to return to work and so what I think Epcot is gonna do is replace older acts like British Revolution and the Taiko Drummers from Japan with new shows and new bands but keep bands like Mariachi Cobre because Mariachi Cobre is very popular in Epcot and they have released CDs around the world. But I think what would work for the United Kingdom pavilion would be a wonderful Scottish bagpipe band that would do bagpipe renditions of popular folk songs or an Irish female celtic group similar to Celtic Woman that would do beautiful celtic songs or a The Beatles tribute band and finally an singer that would be like Enya and do a relaxing concert of Irish new age music. But Epcot does do it right on the money by getting acts like Voices Of Liberty huge claims to fame by playing in the World Showcase and that I think helps Epcot a lot. My mom and aunt and me saw Mariachi Cobre perform when we visited Walt Disney World in 1997 and my mom loved their music and i'm glad they still perform at Epcot. But I think it would be cool if performers like Carol The Hat Lady returned because I saw her videos on Youtube and Carol's an amazing piano player

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter