Britney at the Magic Kingdom today!

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
Click here for the photos. No, I didn't get to see her myself, but I just got the news hot off the presses. Her little ones are so cute.

I wonder how much that screws up the works in the park.
I assume she doesnt wait for rides. And must have a large security detail following her.

I know I would be pissed if I was told I had to wait for the next ride for her.

thanks inkky for being our source of good Orlando gossip! I really appreciate when you share stuff like this; it makes me feel like I'm there. :goodvibes

WHHAAAT??!?!?!? OMG that is so awesome! Obviously I'm a fan!

That is so cool!

Celebs love Disney!

Shannon

Yep, she's there, er well was. I just heard my neighbors talking about it (lots of dis employees near here). She's in concert in ATL tonight, can you imagine spending the day at disney then flying to do a concert that same night? Geesh.

That is so awesome!!!! Wonder if they were the ones causing all the fuss at the AKL:confused3 I am glad she got to take the boys and have a great time!!!

Wow, she drove a car (Speedway) without a baby in her lap and a butt hanging out of her mouth - what an improvement! Did she crash into anyone else's car though?

I am happy for her. I am glad she seems like she's finally got her self together. I bet the kids were glad to have their mommy back. They all look happy. :)

She is going to be so tired! I couldn't imagine a day at Disney then a concert in Atlanta all in the same day! It looks like they are having a great time though!

Good for her, I admit, I use to bash Britney, but hopfully she is on the "straight and Narrow" and I wish her much success.:thumbsup2

I love Britney too!
Wow we have seen and did rides with a few celebs in the past year, and never said a word to them, but I would have prob HAD to at least attempt a HI with her. lol
she has a concert in fl this weekend too, wonder if she'll stick around?

OMG, can you imagine the frenzy that will ensue if we find out that she got to stay in the castle?! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter