Britney Spears asks court to end her father's conservatorship

Last edited:
Just did a search to see what's cooking and, ummm, why is this guy still talking? Isn't there a rock he and the pack of wolves he chills with can go crawl under?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-conservatorship-death-threats-223129874.html
Saw this and thought, well Ozzie has $220 Million and is in the same state and he is free to do whatever he wants, which I support sooooo .....
View attachment 588018
Hmmm...here I was thinking wife/manager Sharon might have that under control. ;)

Hmmm...here I was thinking wife/manager Sharon might have that under control. ;)
There’s no doubt Sharon is in charge, she always has been. However, Ozzy entered into that arrangement willingly AND he has the freedom to walk away from it any time he wants. Even with her steering things he has driven his life into a brick wall many times over and she “let him.” Not anywhere near the same thing

When the conservators start going after each other…

https://people.com/music/britney-sp...-montgomery-accuses-jamie-using-singer-money/
It appears they all just want to see how much they can get out of Britney. While I appreciate her mom & sister voicing opinions now, I have to wonder where they’ve been up until now
I was wondering about her mom & sister too but with all the legal flexing the wolves like to do I would guess anyone speaking out in her defense does so under legal peril and wouldn't be surprised if he threatened to take the kids away from the sister and mother as well. It wouldn't be hard would it, if he did it to Britney and even now the whole world is watching but it still isn't undone, how could the mom or sister stand up to him? This guy seems to have no success of his own and appears content to bottom feed off his daughter so my guess is the dude is an unchecked controlling misogynist who likes to throw his weight around, like all man-babies do.
I hope the wolves tear themselves apart.

I was wondering about her mom & sister too but with all the legal flexing the wolves like to do I would guess anyone speaking out in her defense does so under legal peril and wouldn't be surprised if he threatened to take the kids away from the sister and mother as well. It wouldn't be hard would it, if he did it to Britney and even now the whole world is watching but it still isn't undone, how could the mom or sister stand up to him? This guy seems to have no success of his own and appears content to bottom feed off his daughter so my guess is the dude is an unchecked controlling misogynist who likes to throw his weight around, like all man-babies do.
I read an article (People maybe?) where someone claims he declared “*I* am Britney Spears!” Apparently more than once.

There’s no doubt Sharon is in charge, she always has been. However, Ozzy entered into that arrangement willingly AND he has the freedom to walk away from it any time he wants. Even with her steering things he has driven his life into a brick wall many times over and she “let him.” Not anywhere near the same thing
He entered into it willingly when he was competent. His estate is intact and Sharon looks after him. 👍🏼

I read an article (People maybe?) where someone claims he declared “*I* am Britney Spears!” Apparently more than once.
Well if Britney Spears became a corporation, and the father was allowed to dehumanize her, and then became in charge of both the person and the corporation, in a way the creepy freak was correct, or at least that is the way the dehumanizing laws there played out.

He entered into it willingly when he was competent. His estate is intact and Sharon looks after him. 👍🏼
So is it a legal thing where she is in charge and he is at her mercy, or is she just the business end of the relationship and this is their dynamic? Lots of women run households but this is a far cry from the spouse being without legal autonomy.

He entered into a marriage. Whether he was, is or ever was competent is anyone’s guess. The point is he is free to spend his own money and make his own choices and Sharon can’t stop him if that’s what he wants to do. And he’s made some pretty questionable ones. A young women who had two babies back to back and had the paparazzi at her heels 24/7 pales in comparison. We have no idea if she is competent or not because she’s never been given the chance to prove it one way or the other.

So is it a legal thing where she is in charge and he is at her mercy, or is she just the business end of the relationship and this is their dynamic? Lots of women run households but this is a far cry from the spouse being without legal autonomy.
It’s their dynamic. Her dad was his manager, they got together and she took over.

I am not sure about her mom.

With Jamie Lynn, she is the only family member not on her pay roll. She is a conservator of Britney's accounts if Britney dies, to make sure her boys get the money. I also do think Jamie-Lynn has taken her ques from Britney. She only said something after Britney did (wanting to respect her privacy).

Last edited:
Her dad says that he will step down.

Britney Spears’ father said in a court filing Thursday that he is planning to step down from the conservatorship that has controlled her life and money for 13 years, but his departure is not imminent.​
James Spears filed legal documents saying that while there are no grounds for his removal, he will step down after several lingering issues are resolved. The document gives no timetable for his resignation from his role helping oversee his daughter’s finances.​

Her dad says that he will step down.

Britney Spears’ father said in a court filing Thursday that he is planning to step down from the conservatorship that has controlled her life and money for 13 years, but his departure is not imminent.​
James Spears filed legal documents saying that while there are no grounds for his removal, he will step down after several lingering issues are resolved. The document gives no timetable for his resignation from his role helping oversee his daughter’s finances.​

I saw this update in the news and it made me sick.

He directed involuntary insertion of an IUD which not only violates a basic human right to procreation but for all intents and purposes simulates assault. This was done with a nod by a gaggle of attorneys and others those who are supposed to be advocating for her, ostensibly because she is literally incapable of advocating for herself. Ensnared in all this is a physician who performed the procedure who forced this upon a woman with Dad's ok.

No grounds? On what planet are there no grounds and why isn't anyone charged, or are human rights not really a thing when it comes to women?

Why is this even muddy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter