Brit's Guide Up-dates

We tried to get a copy of Orlando edition 2007 yesterday and it was not in WHSMITH - Bristol or waterstones - :-( still looking! :confused3
Sarah X

You should be able to ask your WH Smith to get copies in stock for you, as it is usually one of their best-selling travel titles.

As regards DLP, the current edition is designed to cover 2007, but we will be working on a new edition later this year for publication in Feb 2008 to cover 2008/09.

As regards DLP, the current edition is designed to cover 2007, but we will be working on a new edition later this year for publication in Feb 2008 to cover 2008/09.

Thanks Simon - will buy a copy shortly.

We picked up our copy this morning and then headed to Pizza Hut. We are getting so excited.

I am one of those really sad people who read the new Brit's guide every night before bed- sweet dreams for me :cloud9:
Do you know how soon the busy day guide for May will be released on your website? I'm eager to get planning!!!
Thank you so much for the fantastic book- you have my dream job :wizard:

Try Waterstones website (I got Brits Guide and Unofficial Guide for £16.30, with free p and p,) they had an extra 10% promotion on when I ordered.

Without the addtional 10% Waterstones andWH Smiths on-line are a lot cheaper than buying it in the shops.

I am one of those really sad people who read the new Brit's guide every night before bed- sweet dreams for me :cloud9:
Do you know how soon the busy day guide for May will be released on your website? I'm eager to get planning!!!
Thank you so much for the fantastic book- you have my dream job :wizard:

I will try to get the Busy Day Guide up for May soon. We tend not to trust Disney's hours until a couple of months prior, as they do like to make changes without notice. :rolleyes:

We are up to our ears in a new project, but I'll try to get May sorted out as soon as possible. :)

Sorry if i'm jumping too far ahead or if its already been asked.
When will a 2008 wdw edition be out?

I would hope we'll be on target again for the end of October. Fingers crossed!

I noticed that the offerings on Universal's website for UK residents permit one to choose to have tickets mailed to an address in the US. Also, it doesn't appear that Universal is requesting any evidence of UK residency. What's to stop a non-UK resident from using the UK residency offerings? Anybody know?

Simon,

Did you ever make use of my guide to AMerican Law Enforcement?

I hope it was helpful

Cheers,

Bill

Hi there KY. We tried to get it in the last edition but ran out of space in that chapter, and I think the editor took it out (along with a few other things we were trying to squeeze in). We will have another go again this year, but we haven't been promised any extra space as yet, so it may be a forelorn hope. However, we are going to try to make sure that anything that ends up on 'the cutting room floor', so to speak, will find a home on our website in future, as we need to do more with our online content. It's definitely something we want to include if at all possible but it is a difficult balancing act sometimes.

Hope that's OK.

We have just had some exciting news from our publisher concerning the 2008 edition. According to our editorial director, they are looking at a complete re-design for the next edition, with full-colour throughout (rather than the 4-part colour we currently have). They also want to colour-code each chapter to make them stand out a bit more, and be easier to find. Additionally, we are looking at a new chapter on 2-centre holidays, and some other little 'extras' that we hope to sneak in!

All sounds very exciting Simon :)

As if any of us needed an excuse to buy another edition! :lmao: In any case my current one will be collapsing by then.:goodvibes

Hi Simon,
Im off to Orlando in MAy and Im taking my TOM TOM with me. Ive searched your 2007 guide (Which is Ecellent) for ZIP codes for all the main attractions, which makes using sat nav easy, but cant find any. Im wondering if this has been considered a worthy future addition.
Cheers Phil

Simon & Susan

Received your orlando guide by e-mail a couple of days ago

Excellent stuff - really really helpful.

Your book is my bible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter