Broacasting live stream from Aulani

Nice!
We will be there next Sunday for 2 weeks!:cool1:
It will be our 3rd trip to Aulani :)

The wing you are in was closed when we were there. We were right across from you in Ewa tower.

Thanks for setting up the live stream! Only 502 days before we get back to Aulani.

Are there any guests in the villas across the hall from you in the odd-numbered villas (which face the Wailana Pool)? Aulani wasn't using the Waianae Building for awhile because of the construction near the Wailana Leisure Pool. But I always thought they could give guests the villas in the Waianae Building facing the Waikolohe Valley without subjecting them to any construction issues.

Thanks for setting up the live stream! Only 502 days before we get back to Aulani.

Are there any guests in the villas across the hall from you in the odd-numbered villas (which face the Wailana Pool)? Aulani wasn't using the Waianae Building for awhile because of the construction near the Wailana Leisure Pool. But I always thought they could give guests the villas in the Waianae Building facing the Waikolohe Valley without subjecting them to any construction issues.

Our section is very quiet. I don't think they are on that side. All of the GVs are closed in our tower.

The DVC guide said they are only at 80% during construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter