Broad Creek Mercantile

Juls

Runs With Scissors
Since they have redone this place does it now have a little charms station where you can make you own necklaces and keychains with the ceramic charms? My DD wanted to that in WDW in June and didnt get to, I was hoping they had one here.

Wow, I cant believe that anyone who has gone recently didnt go in the gift shop. Oh well, I will find out myself tomorrow!

As far as the "big redo", don't expect much. It looks the same. They do have more things to buy. Better HHI stuff along with WDW stuff. I do not remember a charm station, but that almost sounds like it would be a good activity to add to the activity list.

I'm not sure what they remodeled. When we were there last week it looked the same as when we went back in December. As far as charms go, I really didn't notice any, but I wasn't looking for any either.

Since this was our first trip, I'm not sure what it was like before. We were there last week and I didn't see an area like that. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter