Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

It's storming. If I lose power, this may be incomplete, so forgive me.

I think a Wilderness Lodge party afterwards would be a wonderful cure the post Disney blues! :goodvibes

It will have to be a rockin' awesome party to cure those blues!

Hello!! :wave2:

I am joining in on this one on page 3! Because page 133 was so daunting on the other TR! :eek:

It was so cool meeting all of you guys!

I love the playdough creatures!

I have not looked at a calendar...when are your dates?
I was thinking the exact same thing and wondering why these guys didn't come to the DIS meet?!? :rotfl:

We'll be there July 25th - August 3rd.

The guys just laugh at us and our DIS stuff. They really enjoy it, but they feel compelled to make fun of us.

What did I buy this morning.........
Well, I needed more flowers for the pots out on the deck and by the pool. Oh and more potting soil.
I promised Marc that I would be finished after this one last trip........:lmao:

There was no way that I would sink money into flowers before our trip just to have them all pass away while we were gone.

Plants fear me. I had a cactus once that lived.
Regrettably, I left the poor cactus in the kitchen window of my house when I moved, and I didn't think about it until a few days later. I was too embarrassed to go and see if the new owners still had it.

I have mourned that cactus many times. I like to think that I gave that cactus a beautiful start in life and that it grew up to be happy, healthy, well-adjusted adult cactus. :)

I thought the giraffe came out nice!! You're not a loser MeMom :thumbsup2 :laughing:

She seemed really excited to meet you all but I'm sure she probably was a little shy too. Her dad sounds like a really nice guy. She told me when they got to FL today he kept saying to her "We're in FL now!!" so she would get excited that they were in the same state as WDW LOL I heard about the Disney store meet up too. We text each other ALOT LOL One day I hope to meet everyone too. When Tennessee isn't light years away from NY or I have lots of money and can make a trip down LOL

You could always move further south, making Disney trips quicker. ;)

Wow, y'all work fast. Already on page 4. So glad the whole family is going to go. Love the POP Party and the Dis Meet.

We're hoping. Drew and Mitchell say they are, but I'll believe when I see them pull into Pop Century.

Awww, I liked your giraffe! I especially liked how you had it hanging out of the Play-Doh container just like at Pop!

Exactly!
I created Pop art!

Oh yeah, Jill.....I said it. :laughing:

Hey Jill, I am here and I LOVE the title!!!

Hey, Heather!
I wish you had been at the Hippo Meet!

Is the shirt Jarvis has on, the one you had made for him at Downtown Disney?

I think it's a great shirt for a Donald Fan.

Yes, that is the shirt. He loves it. He'll probably be on the prowl for more Donald shirts when he goes.

Can't believe it is page 4 already! I'm late but here! Great pics! Love the countdown idea. Can't wait to follow along!

I will enjoy the countdown pictures, as well. They will bring back good memories.

Very clever! :thumbsup2

Clever. Talentless. Same difference in this case. ;)

I LOVE giraffe's and that is MUCH better than I could ever do with playdoh

Jarvi's turtle was really cool too :upsidedow

Me too!!

We had a great day today....combined with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins (which are like my siblings anyway) we had BBQ! A great and simple 'mans' meal my cousin and I put together!! Gotta love our daddy's!!

Glad you got to have good family time! :love:
BBQ sounds like an excellent choice. :thumbsup2

this could quite possibly be the cutest TR title in history. just sayin. ;)

We liked it, so we're glad others do, too.

i have to add that i love the "mug" show of trent with the WL thingie. :thumbsup2

He was excited, so he was acting goofy.

[/U]

Oh, how sweet!! We 3 had such a blast together, and certainly one of the highlights for us was meeting all of you, too! Everyone seemed to be so nice and the kind of people you'd love to spend more time with getting to know!

I think once I get back to Blank-a-Stan and get settled back into my routine, I will be on the boards more. It's so hard when real life hits you with hard stuff. As soon as I get back this weekend, I'll get to reading your report and everyone else's we met too. How fun to get to read reports of people you've actually met, eh??

It is fun to really know the people in the reports. It was so fun to see tinkgurl's family in person after having seen them in so many pictures.

I'm finally here and caught up! :goodvibes

I can't believe you have kept this secret since before Christmas! :laughing: What a great secret to keep though-and his reaction of complete disbelief was worth the wait!

The title to this report is the cutest title ever on the DIS! I love it!

I also have to say, you guys have some CRAZY Play-doh skillz!! MeMom that Pop Century giraffe was awesome! :thumbsup2 It looked like another great Disney party.

These are hilarious!!

Yep, we've kept it a secret for a really long time.

I'm showing your comment to the others so they realize how awesome my work was! :laughing:

My goal is to stay at the Wilderness Lodge one day - now if I can just convince myself to spend the extra $$ :confused: Memom, have you read topdog's trip report? He has some beautiful pictures of the Wilderness Lodge! It's called "What a Disaster". He's also written a great report.

It sounds like your upcoming trip will be a blast!

That's why we're only staying two nights. It will be nice, but realistically, we can't do that for long. We're fine with a value, and we have a great time. It will be nice to pamper ourselves for a couple of nights, and we might start doing that on a regular basis, if this works out well.

I will look up that report and show it to Trent. When he builds up his training business, he can take us all to stay deluxe all the time if he really wants to. :)

We are leaving the 28th of December and returning the 2nd of January. We will be watching New Years Eve fireworks on teh beach of the Poly with Dis friends.

That sounds like a blast! I was thinking of actually booking a short trip over New Years since I'm getting an AP in September. It'd be fun to spend it in Disney!

Good luck with getting back to work today, Jill!

Good luck going back to work Jill! I hope things go well for you today!

Hope you have a smooth first day back!

I hope it went well for you and no tears were involved ..........:hug:

The picture of Brooklynn holding Pluto's hand is priceless! I bet she LOVED being able to open Toontown! :)

I'm crossing my fingers that you and Bella have a great first day back to school/work!

Hope everyone has a great day back to school/work.

Morning ladies! I just love today's pic of Brooklynn! Donald is leading the way and Pluto is holding her hand. Too precious!

BrooklynnsMommy I hope your first day back is smooth and you aren't too tired. You are so lucky you can take Bella & Brooklynn to work.

Love the POP party!
Good food and cute decorations (peace plates). I can't get over what a good job you did of drawing the signs. The POP Mickey one is excellent!

I'll have to try that tye dye cake sometime. I really miss Red Velvet cake.

Lexi thought the Disney Scrabble was great!

What a fun idea to have playdoh. I enjoyed seeing all of the creations!

The poster behind Trent is very cool. Can you take a pic for me so I can see the whole thing?

I hope the Canadian Kraft dinner was okay, compared to your American Mac n'Cheese.....:laughing:

Lexi and I will be making our countdown calendar together!
I wish we had a Hobby Lobby, I've never been in one.
Thanks for the tips on how you made yours. :goodvibes

Thanks for letting us join in on your countdown. I love the pictures of Brooklynn on your countdown calender.

Good luck with your first day back at work. I hope things go well.

OMG that picture is PRECIOUSSS!! :cutie:

Good luck getting transitioned back to school today Jill and girls! :thumbsup2

I hope it was a great day Jill!!

Joining in! I LOVE the countdown calendar. Can't wait to read about the adventures of this trip. I hope you first day back to work went well!

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for returning to work. It has been a long day! It is almost time for me to lock up the building and head to VBS. Bella had a good day and I was able to go in and check on her often as well as nursing her.

Good luck with getting back to work today, Jill!

Good luck going back to work Jill! I hope things go well for you today!

Hope you have a smooth first day back!

I hope it went well for you and no tears were involved ..........:hug:

Thanks for the well wishes for Jill. In case she doesn't answer, on top of starting back to work today, their VBS starts tonight, so she may not be around much.

Aw boo, didnt catch this in time to make the first page. Oh well, that makes this page (wherever I end up) the party page! Wahooooo! Wilderness Lodge!! I just booked my birthday October trip, and am sad that I can't stay at WL we are staying at POFQ instead. I love that place though and how can you go wrong in WDW? On your BIRTHDAY!

I knew you would approve of our choice.

Jill is contemplating being back again on her birthday, which is about the same time as yours.

The picture of Brooklynn holding Pluto's hand is priceless! I bet she LOVED being able to open Toontown! :)

I'm crossing my fingers that you and Bella have a great first day back to school/work!

I don't think she realized the specialness of it, since she was still so little, but we'll have the pictures so that she can realize how lucky she was to get to do that once.

I'll tell Jill about all of the good wishes. She said it was an easy day.

Hmm... I might need to go watch the volleyball next time, too. :rolleyes1

It was nice to meet you guys, too! I will definitely check out your TR!

Aw...I hope you have a great day back at work!

And that picture is just priceless!! I love the picture of the day idea!

I'm sure there were a lot of shirtless good-looking guys playing volleyball.
Any that would be old enough for me to look at, however, would probably not be quite as pretty without shirts. :laughing:

I'll try to keep up with all the reports. I'm supposed to be working on Chapter 7 of my class, but clearly I am not.

All caught up----
great title:lovestruc
love the countdown picture calendar:woohoo:
fun,fun party:cool1:
the time until the trip will fly by!!!!:wizard:

I have no doubt that it will be here sooner than we are physically ready for it, like as far as packing.

Mentally, we're ready now!

Hope everyone has a great day back to school/work.

Thanks. This was the first day of the last week of summer school for me.

Morning ladies! I just love today's pic of Brooklynn! Donald is leading the way and Pluto is holding her hand. Too precious!

BrooklynnsMommy I hope your first day back is smooth and you aren't too tired. You are so lucky you can take Bella & Brooklynn to work.

Love the POP party!
Good food and cute decorations (peace plates). I can't get over what a good job you did of drawing the signs. The POP Mickey one is excellent!

I'll have to try that tye dye cake sometime. I really miss Red Velvet cake.

Lexi thought the Disney Scrabble was great!

What a fun idea to have playdoh. I enjoyed seeing all of the creations!

The poster behind Trent is very cool. Can you take a pic for me so I can see the whole thing?

I hope the Canadian Kraft dinner was okay, compared to your American Mac n'Cheese.....:laughing:

Lexi and I will be making our countdown calendar together!
I wish we had a Hobby Lobby, I've never been in one.
Thanks for the tips on how you made yours. :goodvibes

I blew the Pop logo up on my ELMO at school and then colored it.

Tell Lexi we'll play a real game of Scrabble at our big DIS meet someday. It is my favorite game.

I'll get a picture of the poster. I think I have one already somewhere, so I'll look.

Thanks for letting us join in on your countdown. I love the pictures of Brooklynn on your countdown calender.

Good luck with your first day back at work. I hope things go well.

OMG that picture is PRECIOUSSS!! :cutie:

Good luck getting transitioned back to school today Jill and girls! :thumbsup2

I hope it was a great day Jill!!

Thanks, all!
If I talk to her tonight and she has not gotten on here, I will tell her everyone was thinking of her. She may not make it to VBS every night, but she's going to go tonight and see how hard it is.

Jill said Bella did just fine today. She and two other new babies started, and the teachers said Bella proved to be low maintenance. She's usually very content unless she's hungry or needs a diaper changed. She pretty much insists on having clean diapers at all times! :cutie:

Well, never mind! It looks like Jill and I were posting at the same time! :)

Hi JIll!
Hi MeMom!

You guys are awesome...love the Disney party! What fun!
Are you sure you don't want to move to Ga? Would love to have ya'll for neighbors. ;)

Seriously. I love the countdown calendar too! Very cute idea. I think my kids are probably too old for that :sad1: I would steal your idea if I didn't think they would tell me that they are too old. The pictures are too cute.

Jill, glad to hear everything went well with your first day. :goodvibes

Memom...what VBS curriculum does your church use? We just finished the Boomerang Express (Lifeway). I figured you are in Nashville that perhaps you use Lifeway also?! I'll have to post a couple of pictures of our props that were built for us. They were amazing. I hope your VBS goes well. It is alot of work but so worth it!:thumbsup2

Anybody who plans the kind of Disney parties that you plan, MeMom, is chock full of talent!!! :thumbsup2

Jill, I am glad that today was a good day!

Love the picture of Brooklyn opening up Toon Town. That was the first MeMom/Jill TR that I read! :goodvibes

We are leaving the 28th of December and returning the 2nd of January. We will be watching New Years Eve fireworks on teh beach of the Poly with Dis friends.

Those are great dates to be there! We were married on December 28th and spent our honeymoon at WDW! Of course, that was before my DIS days, so we watched the fireworks from the balcony of our hotel just the two of us. :lovestruc

MeMom, I wish I could have made the hippo meet too!! But, I know there will be many, many more!! :goodvibes

Jill, I am glad you had a good day back at work!! My two best friends are out on maternity leave at the moment. They are actually twins and we have been best friends for 26 years (gosh that makes us sound old! lol) One of them is actually going back to work in 3 weeks and is not looking forward to it at all!!

I'm here!!!

Good. We couldn't do without Toby and his mom!

Awesome! Another Jill/MeMom report. :)

Aw, shucks!
Glad you're here.

I've spent the past few weeks working my way through your first three trip reports and I was so pleased when I saw the link to this one pop up! I've loved MeMom's photos and watching Brooklyn in her second home.
We took our little girl to WDW last Sept when she was 13 months, and with another one due in the next couple of weeks we're planning to be back in Sept 2010. I'm so looking forward to seeing Brooklyn share the magic with Bella, and hoping my DD will be doing the same next year.
All subscribed now and ready to go!:cool1:

That's a whole lot of reading!
And I am amazed that you chose to stay with us. :laughing:

Be sure to show us new baby pictures when the big event happens!

Joining in! I LOVE the countdown calendar. Can't wait to read about the adventures of this trip. I hope you first day back to work went well!

I hope you are settled into your new house. If you want that BB&B coupon, I can mail it to you.

That sounds like a blast! I was thinking of actually booking a short trip over New Years since I'm getting an AP in September. It'd be fun to spend it in Disney!

We thought fireworks at the Poly beach would be an incredible way to bring in 2010! It will be great if you can join us!

Hi JIll!
Hi MeMom!

You guys are awesome...love the Disney party! What fun!
Are you sure you don't want to move to Ga? Would love to have ya'll for neighbors. ;)

Seriously. I love the countdown calendar too! Very cute idea. I think my kids are probably too old for that :sad1: I would steal your idea if I didn't think they would tell me that they are too old. The pictures are too cute.

Jill, glad to hear everything went well with your first day. :goodvibes

Memom...what VBS curriculum does your church use? We just finished the Boomerang Express (Lifeway). I figured you are in Nashville that perhaps you use Lifeway also?! I'll have to post a couple of pictures of our props that were built for us. They were amazing. I hope your VBS goes well. It is alot of work but so worth it!:thumbsup2

I lived in Georgia twice - both times at Robins AFB.

We had a rodeo round-up theme. I wasn't in the classroom, so I really couldn't tell your the exacts on the lessons. I was outside working the games as the different classes came through.

Jill, I am glad that today was a good day!

Love the picture of Brooklyn opening up Toon Town. That was the first MeMom/Jill TR that I read! :goodvibes

And fifteen million pages later, you're still here.
That shows guts!

Those are great dates to be there! We were married on December 28th and spent our honeymoon at WDW! Of course, that was before my DIS days, so we watched the fireworks from the balcony of our hotel just the two of us. :lovestruc

What a beautiful way to spend a honeymoon!

MeMom, I wish I could have made the hippo meet too!! But, I know there will be many, many more!! :goodvibes

Jill, I am glad you had a good day back at work!! My two best friends are out on maternity leave at the moment. They are actually twins and we have been best friends for 26 years (gosh that makes us sound old! lol) One of them is actually going back to work in 3 weeks and is not looking forward to it at all!!

Let us know any time you're up this way in your travels. We do look forward to more hippo meets!

Hello, I have not read through it all yet, but just wanted to subscribe, i've read many of your other trip reports and I love them all.

Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of her with Cinderella.

:yay: I can't wait!

JOIN US!!!!!!

MeMom/Jill - do you know others that are planning on being there? I suppose as the date gets closer we can arrange a meeting time/location and all that fun.

Thank you to everyone for the well wishes for returning to work. It has been a long day! It is almost time for me to lock up the building and head to VBS. Bella had a good day and I was able to go in and check on her often as well as nursing her.

Jill - so glad to hear it went well and what a blessing that you can go in and nurse her! :thumbsup2 So my assumption is that you work at a day care? Do you like it? I've often thought about doing that instead so I can be with Henry more....

Do you know what I've decided isn't fair? You guys will probably go on another 10 trips to Disney before my trip in 2011!!! I will have to start thinking of photo requests to keep me happy! Do you go to Port Orleans Resort ever? I might request piccies from there if you do! For the nice memories I have from our 2004 trip.

We have actually started planning our 2011 trip - we're looking for a 6/7 bedroom villa to fit us all. There will be 13 of us (14 if we have another baby before then!!!) as I am really pleased that my brother has decided to come, providing the dates mean he doesn't have to take his kids out of school (they are at crucial points school wise, exams etc.) Its gonna be a great trip! I wanted to go for 3 weeks but hubby won't get that long off work in a row so we are sticking with 2 weeks. I hope we will get to spend a few nights in Disney! I'm in charge of the daily schedule and planning ADRs!!!

xxx

Just dropping in for a second to say 32 days!

Brooklynn at Crystal Palace last year. What a difference a year makes!

IMG_0452.jpg

Hello, I have not read through it all yet, but just wanted to subscribe, i've read many of your other trip reports and I love them all.

Congrats on the new baby. She is beautiful. Can't wait to see pics of her with Cinderella.

We're glad you enjoy reading them, because we enjoy sharing them. We've made a lot of new friends on these reports.

We for sure have to see Cinderella in person this trip! We'll have to schedule an early morning trip to ToonTown to be sure that happens.

:yay: I can't wait!

JOIN US!!!!!!

MeMom/Jill - do you know others that are planning on being there? I suppose as the date gets closer we can arrange a meeting time/location and all that fun.

Jill - so glad to hear it went well and what a blessing that you can go in and nurse her! :thumbsup2 So my assumption is that you work at a day care? Do you like it? I've often thought about doing that instead so I can be with Henry more....

Yes, I think there might be a couple more. Should we 'advertise' it somehow? Maybe make a Who wants to join us for NYE? post on the Happy Dance board?

As far as I know, we plan to just stake out a spot ont he beach like we did for Fourth of July. We'll just spread out a blanket or towels or something and get some CS food to eat while we wait.

Jill does work at a childcare center. Probably shouldn't say the name, just to be safe. She enjoys her work, and she's very good at it.

Do you know what I've decided isn't fair? You guys will probably go on another 10 trips to Disney before my trip in 2011!!! I will have to start thinking of photo requests to keep me happy! Do you go to Port Orleans Resort ever? I might request piccies from there if you do! For the nice memories I have from our 2004 trip.

We have actually started planning our 2011 trip - we're looking for a 6/7 bedroom villa to fit us all. There will be 13 of us (14 if we have another baby before then!!!) as I am really pleased that my brother has decided to come, providing the dates mean he doesn't have to take his kids out of school (they are at crucial points school wise, exams etc.) Its gonna be a great trip! I wanted to go for 3 weeks but hubby won't get that long off work in a row so we are sticking with 2 weeks. I hope we will get to spend a few nights in Disney! I'm in charge of the daily schedule and planning ADRs!!!

xxx

Our trips may be slowing down drastically. I have some things that have to be done to my house.

Were you wanting Port Orleans Riverside or French Quarter? I have pictures of both. This afternoon when I get home, I'll put some of both up, since they are sister resorts. The walk between them is so quiet and pretty.

IMG_0452.jpg

32 days is not very long!

Tigger and Brooklyn -- too cute!!! :goodvibes

Brooklynn's okay, but that Tigger guy stole my sunglasses!

And I hear that he punched a purely innocent teenager out about a year or so ago.

NOT!

But he did steal my sunglasses

for a few minutes.

Brooklynn's okay, but that Tigger guy stole my sunglasses!

And I hear that he punched a purely innocent teenager out about a year or so ago.

NOT!

But he did steal my sunglasses

for a few minutes.

I think Tigger stole your sunglasses because he heard you've been hiding in pictures. He wanted all of your DIS friends to be able to see your beautiful face! :cheer2:

We thought fireworks at the Poly beach would be an incredible way to bring in 2010! It will be great if you can join us

JOIN US!!!!!!

I'm 99% sure that I'm going! I need to book a room ASAP though don't I?

And the picture of Brooklynn & Tigger is precious. I love looking at the pictures from that trip of yours because Jake will be turning 2 on our September trip, so it's around the same age! :) Yall are getting so close!

IMG_0452.jpg

Isn't that the truth. We were watching home videos from about 5 years ago the other day. I can't believe how fast my little baby boys have grown. It truly makes our Disney memories more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter