Brother Bear Character

DISFANS3

Mouseketeer
Like to know where I can find the Brother Bear Character, MGM, MK,Epcot or AK???- 23 days until we leave for WDW. THANKS.....

In November, they (Koda and Kenai) were in Epcot in Canada and in AK on the character trails. Just check your times guides to see if, where, and when they will be appearing

Koda & Kenai can be found at AK in Camp Minnie Mickey. Thats were I found them in January. Also heard they are at Epcot in Canada.

Kenai and Koda appear at both Canada at EPCOT near the back of the pavillion (by the entrance to the movie) and at Camp Minnie-Mickey at AK.

fa438687.jpg

Can you imagine them in those costumes in the middle of July???:earseek: I would :faint:!

I saw their spot in October at AK, but they were "gone fishin' " at the time I went by.

we found them in the Canada pavillion. Since they were up the stairs from the main walkway through world showcase, they didn't have a crowd around them so we really got to spend time with them. Sitting in Kenai's lap was the most memorable part of New Years Day for my 3 year old! :)

I thought I saw them when I ran the Disney Maraton, but I also figured I was simply hallucinating by that point of the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter