Buena Vista Suites

RIPaula

Mouseketeer
I just booked 6 nights at this hotel. First time staying off property. Can anyone fill me in on details? One particular question...how frequent and reliable are the shuttles to the parks and how does this work? We will have a car, and with AP's won't need to pay to park(I don't think), but would like teenagesrs to be able to use shuttles sometimes.

How's the pool?

How's the food?l

We just stayed there for four nights 12/23-12/26/01 for the $55/night rate. It was perfect for the 3 of us. The living room part of the suite is a little smaller than I thought it would be but all the beds were very comfortable (even the fold-out sofa bed!) We did not use the pool as it was too cold, but it looked OK. The hotel next door, Caribe Royale is a sister property and you can use their pool which I heard was really nice. The breakfast was a nice addition. They have everything from hot buffet line to cold cereal and will cook eggs to order. The earlier you go to breakfast the better and least crowded it is. The employees at the hotel were very friendly, nice, and informative. The housekeeping staff was wonderful! We all agreed it was one of the cleanest rooms we had stayed in. The hotel itself is an older property but our room had new carpeting, wallpaper, and bedspreads. We did not use the shuttle but they have a visitor desk and supply you with a printout of the shuttle times. The hotel is a very, very convenient drive to WDW! Easy to get to and not crowded like 192. We would definitely stay there again! Let me know if I can answer any more questions. Have a great trip!

We spent a week at BVS in March and were very pleased. Our rate was $102/nt.
We also did not use the shuttles, but at that time they left about 4 times from morning until just after noon, and returned about 4 times from late afternoon to closing time. We only used the pool 1x. Breakfast was decent, room was clean & newly refurbished, staff was friendly & helpful. Also it is very close to WDW & easy driving. The only real problem I had was the refrigerator wasn't quite cold enough. (Especially if you have a 4yearold who keeps opening the door!) We would definitely stay there again.

Thanks, both!
Good to know you can use the Caribe Royale pool...we enjoy nice pools, although poolings tough in February! Can you walk to Downtown Disney?

You could try and walk to DTD if you wanted but you'd have about 2 1/2 miles to go. It's a little ways down 535. My advice is to save your feet for the parks and take a shuttle or rental car:).

Great little property.. Very family oriented. Full Breakfast is a great plus. Last time we stayed we found the transportation very reliable. Changes seasonally, but did run several times a day to each park. Pool is quite and heated( if you're coming while it's a litlle chilly). Loved it. Lots of new restaurants in area, all with easy access. We will definately go back . Enjoy.

We stayed in Oct of 2000 and did enjoyed it very much our only complaint was the deal about the Caribe Royale pool and that they say that you can use it. I had asked this question when I booked our room and they said that we could use it but when we went to use it they said that they did not allow BVS guest to use thier pool so I would not suggest to expect to use it when you get there but it never hurts to ask. The pool at BVS is nice (Donald shaped pool). Hope this helps. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter