Build your own Potato Head??

nicwoodard

Mouseketeer
I saw this in a thread of pics. Where is that? Downtown Disney...? When we go in January, I wasn't sure we would make it to Downtown, but if that is where the potato head place is, we might have to adjust!

:banana:

Thanks in advance!

Yes, the big toy store at dtd (I think it's name is World of Toys?? but not sure) has a huge section to build your own disney potato heads. Here is a tip I learned from another thread and sounds like a great idea:

Apparantly they charge one price to buy the case and fill it with all the mr. potato head supplies you need. So since the bulkiest part is the body, the post suggested that you buy a generic potato head at the store, then at dtd fill up your case with all of the disney accessories for the body ie: ears, arms, hats. The potato head body is the same as every other body, it is the special parts that you can only get a disney that make it unique.

Have fun!

You can also get them in Toontown. I can't remember the name of the store but it is the large store there. Also make sure you get the arms because many of the Disney accesories only fit on the disney arms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter