Building request when booked through Virgin

Duck In Blue

Mouseketeer
Hi, we have booked our upcoming WDW hotel through Virgin. I want to add a building request for the resort, who do I call to do this?

All our previous visits have been booked directly with Disney so I just call the UK reservation number and they add it, but I'm not sure if they only deal with their own bookings?

Thanks!

Disney probably wont have details of your booking until shortly before departure, a week or so. You can ask Virgin to note the booking, not sure if it will get passed on.

Disney mostly ignore requests anyway, you are better pushing for it on check in if possible

Disney probably wont have details of your booking until shortly before departure, a week or so. You can ask Virgin to note the booking, not sure if it will get passed on.

Disney mostly ignore requests anyway, you are better pushing for it on check in if possible
Thank you for the answer! I did think I would probably have to go through Virgin, but with another question I asked (about when I could add the booking to MDE) they didn't seem particularly knowledgeable, so I wasn't holding out much hope that would be successful. That actually happened very quickly and easily and now shows in the app.

I've had very little success with requests in the past too so I'm not holding out much hope anyway, but I've made a request through Touring Plans and will try going to reception if the allocation is really bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter