Bull & Bear - Offsite Dining Question

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
Have any of you ever eaten and the Bull & Bear in Orlando? Would appreciate feedback.

We like Narcoossee's and plan to go there for dinner, but would like to try a very upscale steakhouse. Disney does not seem to have those. We were not impressed with Shula's at all. The lobster was good, though.

Have any of you ever eaten and the Bull & Bear in Orlando? Would appreciate feedback.

We like Narcoossee's and plan to go there for dinner, but would like to try a very upscale steakhouse. Disney does not seem to have those. We were not impressed with Shula's at all. The lobster was good, though.
STK is really good
if you want to stay on property

Bull and Bear is one of my favorite spots. You get a team of servers who work together to ensure you have the best service imaginable. Many of the dishes come with a tableside preparation and as much (or little) education about the food or wine/cocktails as you'd like. Some favorites are the caesar salad, the fried chicken (we get as an appetizer and share), the steak frites, and The Lemon dessert. Fantastic wine list and some really creative cocktails. Definitely worth a trip!

We are local and frequent B&B almost monthly. They know us there and we enjoy our meal every time we go. We have almost fallen into a rut. We start with the Pasta Explosion. Follow it up with one of the soups, both of which are excellent. We usually get the Chateaubriand for two. We seldom have room for dessert but occasionally will get the creme brûlée, and wrap up with a cappuccino. Our meals always include a bottle (or two) of wine which our favorite waiter (Tim) selects for us based on our tastes.

It is technically not on property, but it is so close it might as well be. Don't let the location stop you.

We are local and frequent B&B almost monthly. They know us there and we enjoy our meal every time we go. We have almost fallen into a rut. We start with the Pasta Explosion. Follow it up with one of the soups, both of which are excellent. We usually get the Chateaubriand for two. We seldom have room for dessert but occasionally will get the creme brûlée, and wrap up with a cappuccino. Our meals always include a bottle (or two) of wine which our favorite waiter (Tim) selects for us based on our tastes.

It is technically not on property, but it is so close it might as well be. Don't let the location stop you.
Same here! We love that place. It's easily some of the best steak I've had anywhere and having lived in some areas/cities that are somewhat steak obsessed... B&B completely satisfies. I do not love STK, will only go back for drinks. I've tried a few times, because I have younger cousins in their 20's that always want to go. Shula's can be hit or miss, but I at least eat my weight in bread and watch the games there, and then have steak left for breakfast the next day. Yachtsman has been reliable, nothing outstanding but they know what I like and recommend.

Bull & Bear is incredible. It's classy, the service is incredible, and the food is terrific. You can't go wrong here. I would say it's better than all the other Disney steakhouses (Yachtsman, Narcoosee's, Le Cellier, etc.). I highly recommend. Super easy to get to via Uber/Lyft if you plan on drinking.

I'm also not a fan of STK - totally different vibe.

They have the best steaks in the area. If you see Allen Brothers Prime advertised on a menu you know it's going to be a great steak.

What is the easiest way to get to B&B when staying on property without a car? Lyft/Uber perhaps? I am guessing from Google maps it is not within walking distance of DTD?

What is the easiest way to get to B&B when staying on property without a car? Lyft/Uber perhaps? I am guessing from Google maps it is not within walking distance of DTD?
We use Uber regularly for our trips to B&B. We live just off WDW property kind of NW of the Castle. The trip usually takes about 20 minutes for us and the cost is reasonable.

Out of interest (since it sounds great), I looked up the menu and was having a heart attack the prices (125 for a hamburger, 300 for one of the smaller/cheaper cut steaks) - then I realised I was accidently on the UAE's restaurant's site (and 1 AED is about 0.27USD - so, in thinking the prices were USD, I was thinking that they were almost 4 times what they really are!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter