Bus from Sea World to Busch Gardens?

1Venus

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere there was a bus at Sea World that would take you to Busch Gardens. Does anyone know anything about this? Is there a fee? Does it leave one time in the AM and return in the PM, or run every couple of hours? What time does it leave?

Thanks for your help.

Since no one on this board had the answer, I called Busch Gardens. This service is called the Shuttle Express and costs $5 per person for round-trip transportation. It departs SeaWorld at 9 and 9:15AM daily and returns after Busch Gardens closes. (There are also 3 or 4 other pick up locations around Orlando.)

Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling 1-800-221-1339.

This sounds like a nice service, especially for people traveling to Orlando without a car. I guess the only real drawback is that you are at the park all day.

Sorry didn't see the thread or I would have answered...

I did read somewhere that if you have a 5 day OFT (Orlando Flex Ticket) the bus was free.

I will have to confirm that though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter