Bus Question

Magickndm

<font color=magenta>The man in black fled across t
My mom and her friends will be staying at Ft. wilderness this weekend, and going to see a Braves game. Does anyone know where I can get a bus schedule for them so they will know approx. how long it will take to get there?
Thanks!

There is no published schedule. Buses to Wide World of Sports where the Braves train leave Disney MGM Studios every 20 minutes or so. To get to the game using Disney transportation they should take the Crockett bus from Fort Wilderness to the TTC where they transfer to a bus going to Studios. They switch buses again at Studios. Allow at least an hour for the trip.

They may wish to go by taxi instead, which would be much quicker and not all that expensive. The staff at FW will call a taxi for them.

As noted above the bus to Sports is from MGM. As to the bus you take there from FW, you will need to check on existing schedule when you get there as Disney recently announced it was changing the bus system at FW. I am not sure when it goes into effect but apparently it is going to include direct runs to MGM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter