Busch Gardens

NE4ME

Earning My Ears
I have a few questions regarding BG. I have never been there and was wondering about how crowded it is. We would be going the end of June. I am also wondering about the types of rides it has. My ds's are 12-9-4. Would they enjoy this park. We did WDW a couple of years ago and dh said no more parks but I'm wondering if this one is a little more low key. Thanks for you help!

The rides include a large sit-down looping coaster, an inverted coaster, a small looping coaster, a small corkscrew coaster, dueling wooden coasters, an animal ride similar to Kilimanjaro Sfaris at DAK, simulator, swinging inverter ship, flume, shoot the chutes, river rapids, sky ride, train, and a few more small flat rides. The other half of the park is largely animal experiences. You should expect lines to not be a problem except on Rhino Rally and Gwazi, everything else stays at a reasonable wait time. A great park for the thrill seekers and the tame animal lovers. I suggest trying it, it's my favorite park in Florida, and is a great family park.

P.S.
If you go, eat at the Stanleyville BBQ.;)

"Dh said no more parks" Huh?
Must have been a bad experiance at another park.

BGT has something for all your kids.

I'll give you some advice. Split up. You take the 4 year old, and let the DH handle the older kids.

For the 4 year old, there's Land of the Dragons. A play area for little kids that has crawl nets, a bounce house, and some kiddie rides.

While you and the little 4 year old are stuck here (believe me, the kid will not want to leave), the DH and older kids can go ride Kumba and the other thrill rides.

Pick an exact spot at Land of the Dragons. Set a time, and split up. This way, you have a break apart from each other. Dad and the girls can go on the thrill rides. Let him have a couple beers at the hospitality center, they're free. Give him some space. The girls can meet the height requirements of the thrill rides.

Have him meet you at Land of the Dragons and then let him pick the place you eat for lunch. He'll be happy after having a couple beer samples. I recomment Da Festhas, it's the German restaurant near the back of the park with a show. There are a couple kiddie rides, and some thrill rides nearby. Plus, the Dh can buy another beer at Da Festhas to make him happy with lunch. Just be sure to tell the kids they can't play the games. You'll walk thru a bunch of them while heading towards the restaurant.

There is a dolphin show you can all watch together. Then you can take the sky ride over to Kumba to see the animals in the Safari exhibit. It's a walk thru zoo where you see the animals close up.

If that doesn't make him happy, then let him have another beer at the colony house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter