How efficient are the buses from the CBR to:
1. Magic Kingdom
2.Pioneer Hall

How much time show I allow? Thanks!!
Annette

Originally posted by Demosthenes
This calculator is pretty accurate:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/twiz.asp

I would tend to disagree. That calculator is out of date, and not very accurate.

CBR has seven different bus stops, and two entrances. What this means is that busses will alternate between A Side and B Side. Depending on the time of day, this sometimes means you might see 2 Magic Kingdom busses almost right in a row. One's just entering, and another is about to leave. The bus ride to the MK is about 12 minutes.

There are no direct busses to Fort Wilderness from CBR... I would suggest one of two routes...

Catch the Disney-MGM Studios bus, and then transfer there to the Fort Wilderness bus. (the stops are right next to each other). The Studios bus drops off and picks up at the Settlement Depot, which is where Pioneer Hall is located.

Second option is to take the Magic Kingdom bus, and from there catch the boat to FW. The boat will also drop you off near Pioneer Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter