Bush News conference - I just fell off my chair!

Yzma and Kronk

<font color=darkcoral>I survived the Pie-fest<br><
I was sitting here surfing the DIS Boards, with the Bush news conference on in the backgroud......

I just heard him say, "The Prime Minister of Canada, Paul Martin just asked me......" I turned, and thump! (I caught myself!)
:laughing:

I didn't hear what he said, but just to acknowledge the new PM - WOW! I think that George W might just have had a problem with Jean Chretien's name..........maybe he was "name-pronounced-challenged", especially when it came to a french name.....we all know how much George W. loves the French (....the France French), so he avoided him.

Yup, that's got to be it!!! :crazy: :teeth:

I wonder if we put a poll on the Community Board, who is the Prime Minister of Canada, how many would get it right?

maybe you should give that a try, damo. The results could be interesting.

Maybe now that Martin and Bush are friends, Martin will ask Bush to force Disney to update the Canadian film at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter