Buy one Adult get one child free?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I've heard about this a few times, along with everyone pays kids price, but haven't gotten a clear vision of how you have to purchase the tic's. Anyone have a good idea?

I bought mine thru getawaytoday.com and for each adult ticket you purchase you get the child's free... They sent me a voucher stating this that I will be redeeming once I get to Disneyland next week.. So we got two 8 day park hopping adult tickets for $199.00 each and got two 8 day park hopping child tickets free!!!

Or you can purchase directly through Disney. I called them.....they said there was a way to do it through there website, but I couldn't figure it out.

I purchased mine through GetAwayToday too. For a 5-day parkhopper it was something like $159/adult with one free kids voucher per adult.

We got ours as part of a package thru Dreams Unlimited. We purchased 2 4 day adult hoppers and got two kids free. It really saved us a good chunk!

I'll add that I think it expires sometime in April. I'm hoping they'll extend it to our travel time in June, but I'm not counting on it.

Anyone been able to successfully purchase online?
With getaway did you have to buy the package?
Thanks!!

No, you do not have to buy a package. You can just buy tickets. They do charge you a handling fee. Although I've read that you can request the voucher to be in will call and avoid that fee. Either way, with Getaway you will get a voucher that you will exchange for tickets at the ticket booth.

I successfully purchased mine online and got them in about 10 days. I didn't buy a package, just tickets, and it worked wonderfully. Also purchased discount tickets for USH and SW through them. I think the handling fee was $10 for the order.

I thought no matter where you bought your ticket you only got a voucher. Since park hoppers are valid for about 13 days from first use I thought you had to go to the ticket booth to stamp the first day of use.

Is there a way around this? I would love to be able to bypass the ticket booth and get to DL earlier the first day we are there.

pixleyyy said:
I successfully purchased mine online and got them in about 10 days. I didn't buy a package, just tickets, and it worked wonderfully. Also purchased discount tickets for USH and SW through them. I think the handling fee was $10 for the order.

Why wouldn't you buy a City Pass to get your Disneyland, Sea World and Universal tickets? Isn't this cheaper all around? Or perhaps you wanted to spend more days at DL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter