buying/selling multiple contracts at the same time

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We are trying to decide if it is better to look for one buyer for multiple contracts or to list them separately. They are all the same resort and same use year xxxxxx removed details. and it seems like it would be so much simpler to find a buyer who would buy all 5 of them even if it is at a lower price. Additionally our home remodel expenses are coming in fast so we are trying to get them all sold fast if possible. We've reached out to a few people about buying them all. Would you also list them individually even if it means extra work/cost/etc?

Last edited by a moderator:
I removed the resort and other details of what you want to sell.

I’d just list them indivually and let the buyers decide if they want one or more than one.

Saw your posting on a FB group, I would sell them individually as most are larger contracts and the resort you are selling is not in high demand.

Price is everything. Get aggressive on price and maybe someone will bite.
If you try to maximize the price you will need to wait longer, it is a buyers market.
Good luck.
Wish the details weren’t removed, hard to provide random internet stranger input with no details.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your feedback. We first offered them to some previous renters and then to some social media boards as one big group of over 1000 points. Since we didn't get a full priced offer we also as checking in to see if we could get buyers of the individual contracts at a slightly higher price per point.

Since it sounds like you have a plan to move forward, I am going to close the thread. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter