BW Bakery Blasphemy: UPDATED TR finished with picture overload -THE END!!!!!

:lovestruc

a few random thoughts:

1) bugs, bleach and lack of moisture. Never thought about that before. You're definitely on to something there.

2) I'm with Jean. No way I'd stand for 10 hours with a bunch of crazy drunk people in Times Square.

3) beautiful pictures. Again. I'd ask about your camera, but I know you'll want to smack me ;)

4) Nemo. :lmao::fish::tiptoe::lmao:

5) TR was fabulous. Simply fabulous.

:sad1: I feel like the little green monster at the end of Just for Laughs crying that it is over.
What a great report. Thank you for the journey!

NYE in Times Square has never been on my list but if I'm ever in NY for NYE I'll make sure and head for the Park!

Top five trip reports EVER. Didn't want it to end, just like a favorite book. When ARE you going to write a book by the way? And when will you be going back to DW so we can escape with you for awhile?:) just fantastic, thanks.

Wonderful, thanks!Loved your style and your pictures!!!!

DH and I did Times Square on NYE once :thumbsup2 It's an exciting place!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Sorry to hear Universal let the Grinch out their park and you had to dine with him on Christmas and that your Boma meal was lacking; add that to your BW Bakery Blasphemy and you had some tough meals to deal with :(. Glad other parts of your trip turned out well :).

I like the Nemo show too, but I will admit that the wait (sitting in the theater) for the show to start and the actual length of the show can make one tired/lose their patience/bored/not like the show/etc. No harm from your post though, I still laughed when you said you didn't care if he was found or was on your plate at dinner :lmao:!

I also share Jean's love for football. Not sure if I would miss Disney fun for a regular game :confused3, but DBF and I might pick football over Disney if either of our teams were playing a playoff game [I probably would have been willing to miss a lot of big Disney events during the Bears (me) vs. the Packers (DBF) game Sunday, that was brutal in our house :headache:]

Can't believe how many hours people wait to watch the ball drop in NYC :eek:! That many hours corralled with that many people :crowded: would make me want to spend the day in an MRI - at least I could sleep the time away :upsidedow?

Thanks again for sharing, but I'm waiting for the bloopers to roll now!

Just wanted to let you know that DH and I are LOVING this TR so much that we have been slowly savoring it and only reading a couple of pages a day because we don't want it to end (just like being at WDW ;) )

We are only up to Christmas Eve and I am REALLY trying not to peek ahead without DH :rolleyes1 but we DID catch the room number and since we are hoping for BW for our next trip....

And your photos are absolutely beautiful. (You are not adopted - you have a very artful eye - trust me photography is definitely an art, I have some truely aweful photographs to prove it!)

Ok, I'll stop gushing now, just wanted to let you know that we have REALLY enjoyed the way you write. Please more more more trips and trip reports!

I just now got to finish your trip report and here are my thoughts:

1) love Dory enough to love Nemo the Musical :fish:
2) my DH doesn't :sad2:
3) love Dory :fish:
4) It's ok that you hated it :rolleyes1
5) hate to admit that I laughed at what you said about Nemo :lmao:
6) I could look at your photos all day! :love:
7) love Kim Possible and finding the details in Epcot in such a fun/interactive way :cool1:
8) love that blue fish and her short term memory and easily distracted little brain! :fish:

Hi everyone! :goodvibes

So sorry for taking this long to acknowledge all your wonderful posts. I hated that it had to be that way - so my apologies. I've had the craziest week - loads going on including negotiating an offer on my house.

I *think* I've sold it. Literally. :rotfl2: I was the sales agent. Am I a real esate agent? :surfweb:

Nope.

Thank God. popcorn::

I did sale by owner so I was merely playing one. popcorn:: And it was a darn tough role to play.

So go hug a real estate agent today. :worship: Really. Do it.

:lovestruc

a few random thoughts:

1) bugs, bleach and lack of moisture. Never thought about that before. You're definitely on to something there. Love to you for acknowledging my crazy post! YEAH!

2) I'm with Jean. No way I'd stand for 10 hours with a bunch of crazy drunk people in Times Square. What's wrong with you?

3) beautiful pictures. Again. I'd ask about your camera, but I know you'll want to smack me ;) - It's a _________. Oh no I forget! :goodvibes

It's a Kodak Easyshare for anyone other than Nancy. :lmao: ;)

4) Nemo. :lmao::fish::tiptoe::lmao: Poor Nemo - what did he ever do to me? Oh well.

5) TR was fabulous. Simply fabulous.

Nancy :love: - thanks so much. Sighing, always there for me. Noticed and loved.

:sad1: I feel like the little green monster at the end of Just for Laughs crying that it is over.
What a great report. Thank you for the journey!

NYE in Times Square has never been on my list but if I'm ever in NY for NYE I'll make sure and head for the Park!

Okay, see you in the grand park. :thumbsup2 After I wait at Times Square of course. ;)

What sweet words. Thank you bbangel. :lovestruc

Once again - Thanks again for making me think. I loved all your thoughts and enjoyed meeting up with you again.

Top five trip reports EVER. Didn't want it to end, just like a favorite book. When ARE you going to write a book by the way? And when will you be going back to DW so we can escape with you for awhile?:) just fantastic, thanks.

Sighing, so sweet. Wow, can I put you in my back pocket? Seriously. :flower3: Thanks Jillpie. Such lovely compliments.

Umm, when is yours? popcorn:: ;) I love me a TR - to read and follow. ;)

Wonderful, thanks!Loved your style and your pictures!!!!

DH and I did Times Square on NYE once :thumbsup2 It's an exciting place!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Wow Bobbi - look at you NYE. :thumbsup2

See Nancy! See.

Thanks so much Bobbi. Thanks for the wonderful compliments. I ALWAYS have a smile when I see your name come up. Always. :goodvibes

Sorry to hear Universal let the Grinch out their park and you had to dine with him on Christmas and that your Boma meal was lacking; add that to your BW Bakery Blasphemy and you had some tough meals to deal with :(. Glad other parts of your trip turned out well .

I like the Nemo show too, but I will admit that the wait (sitting in the theater) for the show to start and the actual length of the show can make one tired/lose their patience/bored/not like the show/etc. No harm from your post though, I still laughed when you said you didn't care if he was found or was on your plate at dinner :lmao:!

I also share Jean's love for football. Not sure if I would miss Disney fun for a regular game :confused3, but DBF and I might pick football over Disney if either of our teams were playing a playoff game [I probably would have been willing to miss a lot of big Disney events during the Bears (me) vs. the Packers (DBF) game Sunday, that was brutal in our house :headache:]

Can't believe how many hours people wait to watch the ball drop in NYC :eek:! That many hours corralled with that many people :crowded: would make me want to spend the day in an MRI - at least I could sleep the time away :upsidedow?

Thanks again for sharing, but I'm waiting for the bloopers to roll now!

First, sorry about the Bears. :sad2: Jean was not pleased.

No bigger point first - hysterical post PoohNFriends. :rotfl2:

NYE Times Square versus MRI - hmmmm. :rotfl2: So funny.

Your entire post was priceless!!! I know - I've said that already but really!!! Thanks for making me laugh.

You know I didn't say enough about wonderful meals. And the awful ones are such good reading material. Thank you bad meals and the lovely Grinch! :thumbsup2:goodvibes

There were more than Kona, HOB and LTT. I live at WPE every single trip. And we went there multiple times. It's always bang on. Thank you WPE.

Thanks for liking Nemo and still laughing. What a well rounded individual you are! :rotfl::lmao: ;) :goodvibes

Once again, it meant the world to have people following/posting - so thanks. It makes it all much more fun.

Just wanted to let you know that DH and I are LOVING this TR so much that we have been slowly savoring it and only reading a couple of pages a day because we don't want it to end (just like being at WDW

We are only up to Christmas Eve and I am REALLY trying not to peek ahead without DH :rolleyes1 but we DID catch the room number and since we are hoping for BW for our next trip....

And your photos are absolutely beautiful. (You are not adopted - you have a very artful eye - trust me photography is definitely an art, I have some truely aweful photographs to prove it!)

Ok, I'll stop gushing now, just wanted to let you know that we have REALLY enjoyed the way you write. Please more more more trips and trip reports!

Look at how cute YOU TWO are!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes So made me smile and laugh.

Good on you - I would never be so giving or patient. I'm the type of girl who used to partially unwrap Christmas presents to peek and then try to make them look like I didn't. :rolleyes1 I never quite got the hang of peeking and fixing. You know like how I can't fit a duck in a duck puzzle hole. Same part of the brain. :rotfl2:

But I did grow out of such bad behaviour. :thumbsup2 Late though - teenager.

Thank you for sharing your reading with your DH. :goodvibes I actually went back to see where you were at. To see if any crazy posts came after. Of course they did. :dance3:

Thank you for your sweet words Madhatter family. :flower3:

I just now got to finish your trip report and here are my thoughts:

1) love Dory enough to love Nemo the Musical :fish: I gathered that! ;);):goodvibes
2) my DH doesn't :sad2: Kindred spirit! ;)
3) love Dory :fish: :flower3:
4) It's ok that you hated it :rolleyes1 Aren't you a sweet woman!!
5) hate to admit that I laughed at what you said about Nemo :lmao: :flower3:
6) I could look at your photos all day! :love: Made my day. Tough week - so thank you. :goodvibes I get so much enjoyment taking them.
7) love Kim Possible and finding the details in Epcot in such a fun/interactive way :cool1: It is. I can't wait to finish the other countries.
8) love that blue fish and her short term memory and easily distracted little brain! :fish:

:lmao: Thank you for hanging in even after you knew some ugliness was coming. :love:

Thanks to all of you! :love:

Lisa

this was one of the best TRs i've ever read in my WHOLE life (and take my word for it, that's a very, very long time;)).....so how the heck did it wind up on page 2?!!!

fixed that blasphemy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter