BWV Pool

Bennet

<font color=red>aka Evil Emperor Zurg<br><font col
Just back.

BWV went into rehab on moday. We were swimming sunday 9/9 and the fence went up monday am. Boardwalk pool staff is working a special boat run to SAB. They have two of the Party Barge boats running back and forth. They go when ever anyone is there to go.

CM said the are resurfacing the pool and hot tub, cleaning and repairing the tile, sanding and recoating the slide, resurfacing the walkways, resurfacing the tables and chairs and painting the bar and clown face on the slide.

"It will be like a new pool"

I have a couple of pictures that I'll post sometime this weekend after I get back from a cub scout camping adventure

We are going to stay at the BWV from Sept. 22 - 29th. Do you know what hours the "shuttle" to SAB pool was running? We didn't know of the renovation when we booked and our reservation at BWV and the CRO didn't mention it to us. We were hoping to spend some time by the pool. Did it seem like a major hassle to commute to SAB?

Thanks for your input!

I have been told that the pool is scheduled to re-open 9/20. We will be staying 9/22 - 9/27 then going on the 3 night cruise. I'll be calling the Boardwalk to get an update on the pool situation. As soon as I know, I'll let you all know.

Gbhodges

I am hoping they will change the layout a little. You know the area by the elephant? There is a large cement deck there that they will not allow any chairs on. I don't know the reason why? It would be nice to use this area, because when crowded, a chair by the pool is hard to come by.

9/20? Are you sure? We're there 9/23-29, and I had heard it was closed until 9/28. If what you say is true--- Wheeee! :p

SAB is an easy commute... it's right there when you hop off a boat.

We tend to like it much better than the mail pool at BWV. You can be so much more spread out (chairs etc, not bodies!) there....it meanders nicely.

Becky in DE

9/20? Are you sure? We're there 9/23-29, and I had heard it was closed until 9/28. If what you say is true--- Wheeee!

I just checked the member webpage. It says closed until 9/28. Maybe they will get done early and reopen early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter