BWV Studio or BCV Studio ?

The styles are similar, but BCV has access to Stormalong Bay which beats the pool at the Boardwalk hands down. Other than that, I think it is a wash.

The decor is kind of similar. Both have white cabinets. Beach Club Villas has lighter carpets, though.

One difference we like at BCV is if you have a lock off studio, the connecting door to the one bedroom side is up near the entrance of the stuido instead of in the sleeping area of the studio. It makes for a quieter room if you have noisy neighbors in the one bedroom side.

If the pool makes a difference, BCV if not then a BWview is better. You can get to epcot or mgm by boat or walking from both. The pool at bw I think will be closed past april, pool hooping might give you bcv pool use.

I agree they are very similar. Some small differences we noticed are that the BWV have a mirror with a ledge as you walk in the door, which is nice to set our stuff that we take to the parks. And the BCV have a coffee table in front of the sofa. We actually prefer not to have the coffee table since DD folds out the sofa. The pool is what definitely keeps us coming back to BCV.

The decor is kind of similar. Both have white cabinets. Beach Club Villas has lighter carpets, though.

One difference we like at BCV is if you have a lock off studio, the connecting door to the one bedroom side is up near the entrance of the stuido instead of in the sleeping area of the studio. It makes for a quieter room if you have noisy neighbors in the one bedroom side.
That's one reason I prefer BCV studios, also. I've stayed at both BWV and BCV studios, and I also prefer the fact that BCV studios have coffee tables where I can put my food, put my feet up, whatever. And I think the BC Marketplace makes BCV a better option for me for quick grab-and-go food. Also, I find more places at BCV to relax and read-the Solarium, the room by the quiet pool (I forget the name), and I feel more comfortable slouching in the couches in the lobby, reading a book. However, I'll admit that which is the "better" place, BWV or BCV is extrememly subjective.

IMHO the BWV boardwalk views are the best in Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter