• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CA Grill Brunch - Anyone Get an ADR during Food & Wine Dates?

twocat

80 miles door-to-door to Disney.
I have been trying to get an ADR for brunch at the CA Grill since my booking window opened and there has been absolutely nothing available. I'm looking for 10/28.

When I tried for a date after F & W was over (11/18) there's availability.

I'm just wondering if there may be a special event happening during F & W for Brunchtime at CA Grill but
we won't know the schedule of special events for at least another month.
I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get an ADR for brunch from around the last weekend in August (start of F & W) to the middle of November (end of F & W).

I have one for 9/30 as well, but we also got it at 180 days out. I think it's just become a really popular meal, and it's only offered on Sundays.

I had no problem getting it for 10/28 but I booked 180 +4 as soon as they opened. Good luck. Keep trying as people’s plans change as life happens.

I got one in Oct as well. It was the first thing I booked at 180 + 3. Try the touring plans reservation finder. It will alert you if something opens up, but you have to jump on it and book quickly. Good luck!

Ive just managed to get the 7th of October using touring plans ADR finder - I wasn't originally in a hurry to book this because i didn't realise demand would be so high!

Ive just managed to get the 7th of October using touring plans ADR finder - I wasn't originally in a hurry to book this because i didn't realise demand would be so high!

Question for you - how did you put it in the TP ADR finder? Did you search for "breakfast", "lunch", or a specific time? I'm trying to find one and am not getting any results and want to make sure I have it set up correctly.

Question for you - how did you put it in the TP ADR finder? Did you search for "breakfast", "lunch", or a specific time? I'm trying to find one and am not getting any results and want to make sure I have it set up correctly.

When I used the reservation finder to get my first reservation there for April I searched a specific time. I believe I searched for 11am specifically, but the reservation finder sent me a much broader selection of times as they became available, it worked perfectly for me. I know that some people have had issues booking on the WDW website when they just search 'brunch' and not a specific time, so I figured it was likely best to use a specific time in the reservation finder as well.

I set up a search for 10:30am - wasn't sure about it being brunch instead of breakfast!

I set up a search for 10:30am - wasn't sure about it being brunch instead of breakfast!

Okay good. I also set up a search based on time since I wasn't sure either. Haven't gotten any alerts yet but hopefully will get one soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter