Cabana Bay counts as Loews First stay?

tarq476

Earning My Ears
I noticed this line on the Loews First website:

Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando® and Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort do not qualify for YouFirst benefits.

I understand this means you can't use benefits, like late checkout, there. However, do stays at these hotels count as qualifying stays towards the Loews First program? I figured someone may have stayed there as a Loews First member and can share your experience.

Thanks!

I stayed at cabana bay last may. It did count towards Loews First. It counted double because it was a nine night stay.

I'm planning a second trip in October (currently at SF, but hope to move to deluxe)and signed up for YouFirst. I asked about getting credit for our Cabana Bay stay from April and they said it does not count...

The note on the loews official site states no credits for you first

Maybe one person received credit at Cbay prior the the new policy

I have no affiliation with loews so my reply is only a guess why one was allowed and the other poster was not

Thank you for the replies. It sounds like there have been conflicting experiences, so I may have to contact Loews.

I just checked the Loews website and it states "Non-qualifying Rates include: Internet Third Party, as well as rates through any other discount program, coupon, complimentary or promotional offer. The Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando and Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort do not qualify for YouFirst benefits."

YouFirst Terms and Conditions

Here is the response from Loews in case anyone has this question in the future:

Since the Cabana Bay and Hard Rock do not participate stays at these properties do not register toward You First. The Hard Rock does have their own loyalty program and you will need to contact them to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter