Cabana Questions....

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Hey there. What number do I call to rent a cabana at the HRH?

Also, what is the best location? We want to be close to the pool!!!!!

Thanks!

Spidey! I haven't "talked" to you for a while! Tell me about your upcoming stay. Are you splitting it between HRH and PBH?

Are you thinking of renting the cabana at the HRH? From the pics, it looks like they have the best cabanas!

Also, enjoy your cruise! We were docked next to the Disney Magic last year in Nassau (at least I think it was the Magic and not the Wonder), and it looks like an awesome ship!

Just call the main HRH # (sorry, don't have it here) and they will connect you to the 'recreation' dept - actually the gym - and that's where you go to sign in for your cabana. I think that the closest to the pool are #'s 9 and 10 - we loved # 9, right by the kiddie pool, but also very close to the back hot tub (my fave) and the slide - wasn't worth it to us to pay extra for "theming"(#10). We also had #1(great for dive=in movie, close to the Beach Club and the rest rooms), #5, #6 on different days - they were all set back a bit more from the pool itself. I have great photos of all the cabanas (it was a slow day and I was having fun taking lots of pool shots!) - I will try and get my DH to show me how to post photos - I'm completely lost at that sort of thing :smooth: !

Thanks to all of you. That is great help.

AlexandNessa, I read all your trip reports. I just love them!!!!!

We are staying two nights at HRH and 3 at PBH. We have stayed at RPR as you know and PBH, but we only spent one night the last time at PBH. We just have to go back! I ended up renting cabana #9. We are actually going to do two days at the parks, and on day 3 do the cabana thing, move over to PBH, and then hit the parks for two more days after the move. Then when we check out, we are going to Wet n Wild.

This is our 3rd time on the Magic. We are going to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Key West as well as Disney's private island. We love it there. Our son is so excited and it's a great cruising, family vacation.

I will keep you all posted!

Spidey I would recomend 10 its a lot bigger and the deck chairs are excellent:jester:

highlander-

Is that the themed one? Is it really worth it. I am torn!

Spidey I would say no 10 is worth it its bigger also remember u get a free refill 2 water & 6 cans at HRH prices thats about $20 right there:jester:

You are right. I think I will switch. Is that the Stevie Wonder one?

Yes its the stevie wonder one I would book early as its the most popular one :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter