cabanas at HRH

We will be staying at RP in Sept. Since I heard we can pool hop, Can we also reserve a Cabana? Just wondering?

Called the health club at HRH to reserve the cabana, and they just changed the 1/2 day policy. You can only rent half day from 3-10. (And of course we wanted 8-3). If you want the early hours you have to pay $60.00 and you have it the entire day.

Well, that's what they told me when I tried to get one for 8-3 in April. But if you want one for the late afternoon until evening you can still get the half day one.

If anyone hears differently, by all means, let me know. Tks.

I called after I read your note and she said she did have 8-3 rentals for $35. I went ahead and reserved mine for March 24th. She had a heavy accent and it was kind of hard to understand her but she said she already had people renting them for that week.

When we were there in December they showed a movie by the pool. We stayed on a Friday night. I'm not sure if they do it every night though. It was really great to relax in a lounge chair and eat and drink while the kids swam! It is a great zero entry pool and the kids were entertained for hours!

Lynn Kelley-
Do you know who you called. I first called reservations and they couldn't help me, so I called the front desk and they transferred me to the Health Club where I spoke to a real nice girl who gave me the new informtion. I want one for April 4th, so will call whomever you called and try again.
Tks.

I called 407-503-rock. I asked for cabana rentals and when the girl answered the phone, she said "recreation" She had either an Austrailian or heavy English accent

Glory Days

I just called and got the same girl lynn kelly did.
I was able to book a cabanna for 8-3 on 4/5, my check out day. Good luck

I called back and got the same girl the two of you did. No problem to rent, and as a matter of fact I couldn't even get cabana #10, had to go with 9 because they are booking up that week. She did tell me to check in with the fitness center when we got to the hotel. Did anyone get a confirmation # or anything?

I just know when I get there I'm going to confirm during the day, not with the evening staff who told me we couldn't rent in the am for half day.

Thanks again, and here's hoping it works out for all of us!:)

No confimation number at all. She just took my last name and my home phone number (wouldn't know why they would need that!? Said we could cancel up to 4hours before rental without charge.

It's a small world! Glory Days, you can't book cabana #10 because I have it booked from the 1st through 5th. Going to universal with my 14yo daughter and her friend and they are really looking forward to lounging by the pool. I guess I'll see you there.

Carol

Hi

I just booked a cabana and WAS given a reservation number:eek:

...........Karen..........

This forum is certainly making the cabanas popular!

Two questions:

Kazzie - Are you also staying at the HRH? Wondering why you got a confirmation # when a few of us didn't.

and Cmould - funny that you got cabana #10. Not only are we from neighboring towns in Jersey, we'll be in neighboring cabanas at the HRH. See you there.
:cool:

Ok, I just read all these nice posts about cabanas. Can someone please tell me why everyone is getting the cabanas. Is there still shade by the pool if you do not get a cabana, and can you get a lounge or a chair to sit out by the pool if you do not have a cabana? Just wondering, were coming down the end of april, and I never even knew that they had cabanas.

Deb.

cottontail,
There are plenty of lounge chairs around the pool. We never had a problem getting one and we were there during the VERY crowded July 4th week. There are areas of shade around the pool too.

Hi Glory Days,

I am staying at HRH for only one night when I will be going to HHN. I planned to spend the day around the pool.

They did ask my room ressie number so maybe that's why I got a cabana rental ressie number?

............Karen............

Last year we were at the HRH during the busy Easter season and did fine without a cabana. We were at the Beach Club our last day when we checked out and hung around the pool, but were hot and had no place to really go for relief. This year we're finishing up at the HRH and have a 6:30 flight, so perfect it is to have a cabana for half day @$35.00 to hang out with a fidge and t.v., and even a place to change. Seems like a great way to end the week.:)

Well, shoot now that I read your posts I just realized I forgot to ask for #10...guess I better hurry before somebody beats me to it! Are there any other #10 veterans out there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter