Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Good job girl. I saw my name with the tinkerbell and it even had the on L did you for see my asking?:lmao: I need some for the rest of my gang please

Stacie- princesses
Austin- goofy
Mary- mini luau
Katy- if you have any art work of Alice in Wonderland if not she will take the mermaid.
Thank you.

Amazing i've been looking for these all day just looking in the wrong place.

Could I get a couple

Nathan (is 3 loves all the characters)
Mommy (princesses) :)
Minnie (minnie mouse)

Thank you in advance

Sailing August 3rd :)

I'm sure you have my request already from the graphics thread, but just to confirm and give you our sail date:

Jaden - Mickey and Gang (with Daisy and Pete)
Noah - same

We cruise August 10th. Thank you so much!!
D'Anne

Thanks very much for putting this together so quickly for my DS. He will be excited to see this on our door in 11 days!

Leslie
You're welcome. :goodvibes Have a great cruise!!!

Just wanting to say that those are pretty neat!:thumbsup2
Thank you. :)

Sorry Sandy I sent you a PM before I read the beginning.

This is a wonderful thread, thanks so much for sharing.

Could you please do the following with the pirate background:

Sandy
Tori
Bethany
Barbara
Brenda

Thanks so much in advance and sorry again about the PM.
No problem. I PM'd you back.

Good job girl. I saw my name with the tinkerbell and it even had the on L did you for see my asking?:lmao: I need some for the rest of my gang please

Stacie- princesses
Austin- goofy
Mary- mini luau
Katy- if you have any art work of Alice in Wonderland if not she will take the mermaid.
Thank you.
Hey Michele! Yes, I knew you were going to ask me to make a name for you. ;) You're on my list. :lmao: Do you watch Heroes? That just reminded me of HRG asking, "Are you on the list?" If you don't watch it, nevermind. :laughing:

Did you see I posted the new version of the Traveling Turkeys sign (on one of the other sign threads)? I didn't post it on our cruise meets thread yet because I'm still not sure in which order to put Cozumel and Grand Cayman. :confused3

Amazing i've been looking for these all day just looking in the wrong place.

Could I get a couple

Nathan (is 3 loves all the characters)
Mommy (princesses) :)
Minnie (minnie mouse)

Thank you in advance

Sailing August 3rd :)
:thumbsup2

I'm sure you have my request already from the graphics thread, but just to confirm and give you our sail date:

Jaden - Mickey and Gang (with Daisy and Pete)
Noah - same

We cruise August 10th. Thank you so much!!
D'Anne
Yep, I have your info and added your date.

When you have time, we're not sailing until Oct 1 but I've love to have 4 signs.

Tim - using the basic Mickey
Terri - using Tigger
Nancy - using Minnie Mouse
Dick - using Goofy

I'd really, really appreciate it.

Sandy - these are great and when you get a chance (I didn't see these but to be honest, my old eyes were bugging out looking at all the names!), could you make the following:

Amy (in Cinderella)
Dave (in Pirates)

We're not cruising until the end of September. It's Amy and Dave's first DCL cruise and I thought this would be a nice surprise addition to the magnets we've been working on.

thanks,
MagicMe (Melodie)

You're welcome. :goodvibes Have a great cruise!!!

Thank you. :)

No problem. I PM'd you back.

Hey Michele! Yes, I knew you were going to ask me to make a name for you. ;) You're on my list. :lmao: Do you watch Heroes? That just reminded me of HRG asking, "Are you on the list?" If you don't watch it, nevermind. :laughing:

Did you see I posted the new version of the Traveling Turkeys sign (on one of the other sign threads)? I didn't post it on our cruise meets thread yet because I'm still not sure in which order to put Cozumel and Grand Cayman. :confused3
I am a fan of Hero's (which they would hury up and return already) that is funny. I am glad to be on your list.
I will have to go see it. I wish I got all the email notices but it just gives them to me when it feels like it.:confused3

Sandy,

Do you mind adding my request to your ever growing list?

I would love:

Ron - Pirate Mickey
Jen - Aloha Minnie
Brendan - Sorcerer Mickey
Savannah - Tink

I already snagged the Sarah.

I think I've seen all the name designs and yours are my fave!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much!!!

Sandy,

could you please make a few names for me. we sail august 14th

mari - princesses
amanda - mickey

amanda

Sandy

Can I add a request too?

John Jr in toy story (please put in the Jr.)
Val tigger
Gabby eeyore if not, then tigger and change Val to Grumpy. :)
Natalie tinkerbell
I will use the other John for dh.

Thanks!! :)
We are sailing 9/27

OMG, These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!

do you have any High School Musical or Hannah Montana? If not can I have
Rachel (Lua Minnie) Purple
Do you have Peter Pan? If not can I have
Matthew (Pirate Mickey)
Steve (Toy Story)
Denise (Tinkerbell)

We sail Sept 27, double dip:cool1:

Thank you SO MUCHJ!

Wow, Sandy! Your thread really took off. You just started this afternoon & already so many posts/requests. Goes to show how great your work is. :)

Thanks once again for the ones you made for us a week or so ago. :thumbsup2

Hi I see Lauren on your first page with the princess, can I ask for you to do her name again with Tinkerbell?

Thanks so much!
:flower3:

If possible could you please do the following names... the names you are doing are awesome. AND THANKS:goodvibes

Pirate Mickey "George"
Pirate Mickey "Melody"

Thanks again
g

If possible could you please do the following names... the names you are doing are awesome. AND THANKS:goodvibes

Pirate Mickey "George"
Pirate Mickey "Melody"

Thanks again
g

gofenmom - had to post as I don't see very many Melody's. The name on my original BC is Melody but over time (quite a bit of time), I've changed and use Melodie (trying to get away from all those "can you sing me a tune" remarks!!! - it didn't work:lmao: )

Hi, I love your designs! Could I please get the following:
Ashley (tinkerbell)
Riley (Tigger, if you have it with a "girl" background color that would be great)
Bailey (if you have Belle alone, if not lua Minnie)

Thank you sooo much!!!!

Hi Can I ask for five Two girls and two Women and One Man.

I will be happy with any theme

Girls are CADY (12Years old)
SAMATHA (17 years old)

Women are Myself BRENDA and Mother in Law HOPE.

Hubby is James.

If you can do this that would be great we are sailinf the 17th-1st and I have tried to make door signs but I cannot no mater what I copy and past wont size right so if you can help I wont be able to say thanks enough.

These are awesome!

If I could ask for the following please...

In Tinkerbell

Iona
Kay

In Sorcerer Mickey

Neil
Arran

and if it is not too cheeky I would also love all of them in the pirate mickey as well.

Thank you for your skill, time and generosity in doing these for us. I certainly appreciate it. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

-Kay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter