Cabin Door Signs - Character Names PLEASE READ 1ST POST

:cool1: Could you please do a Kathy with Minnie mouse, I am also a redhat lady! I wear redhats with Disney characters on them. We are going on the
October ll Disney Magic cruise.
Chattykatkareoke thanks:love:

Sandy, Thank you soooooo much for the names!! It is so generous of you to spend your time to give some magic to total strangers!!!:thanks: When I made my original request for my childrens names I forgot to ask for the children of the family we are traveling with (shame on me!!) If you have time could you do

Shannon and Jillian in Pirate Mickey and Minnie

Thanks again!! I just printed out my kids names and I love them!!!!!:love:

Thank you so much you did a great job!

I forgot my two nephews & neice-I would like to have the boys match, if not I completely understand..

Pierce-baseball mickey (you did one below ours in RICH)
Brayton-baseball mickey
Brent-baseball mickey
Lucy -luau minnie/purple background

Thanks again!!!!:goodvibes

DisneyNamesSandyBrendan.jpg

SANDY!! THANKS--the names are PERFECT!! And you gave us Sophia and Sophie so I can see whichever name we use more by then.

Jan

Hi Sandy, I have one more request,could you please make Aunt Toni with Sorcerer Mickey? She will be 70 years old tomorrow and my son would like to give it to her for her birthday. Again thank you so much for your kindness. :)

Hi! If and when you get a chance, could you possibly do the following names?

Tabitha-purple tink
Zachary-jack sparrow
The Easts -ship

Thank you for all of your hard work on our behalf!

Jennifer

PS we are cruising on 11/15

Hi I was wondering what is the best way to cut out the letters? I am sure it will not be easy to use a scissor to get inside certain letters. Any ideas??? Thanks!!

Hi I was wondering what is the best way to cut out the letters? I am sure it will not be easy to use a scissor to get inside certain letters. Any ideas??? Thanks!!

I will not cut them out individually.
I will print them on paper (of if I feel rich I will spring for some magnetic sheets) and cut them out as rectangles with a full name on each "sign".

When I use paper I use card stock, laminate each of them with clear contact paper and use craft magnets on each corner.

Jan :earsgirl:

Sandy,

Could I get 3 more names? I need Joe, Teresa, and Chris all in the pirate Mickey and Minnie.

thanks!

Margaret

P.S. My daughter loves :love: her name (Paige in Ariel).

Hi Sandy, just wanted to let you know I no longer need the Aunt Toni one. I followed the directions you posted for Print Shop 21, and was able to do it. Thank you so much for posting the directions and again for making the other one for me. I hope you have a wonderful week. :worship:

Sandy, I was wondering where you get the M/M pirate backing?? I was able to figure out the PSE but I really like that backround. Is it your own design? Would you share??? Thanks!!

Good morning!

This is our first attempt to get door magnets done for our upcoming Disney Cruise on Oct. 12. It is our fourth cruise, but we haven't discovered this website until Monday. We will be celebrating the first birthday of my daughter Allie Grace on board. Can I request a couple of names?

Jeff - Grump
Amy - Minnie purple
Abby - Daisy Duck on page 48
Allie Grace - Princesses (of course)

We'll use the Goofy for Austin. Just exactly how do we download the images from this site to make the magnets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey There I love all your designs!

Can you do a Curtis one in stitch and a Melissa in tinkerbell. It doesn't matter which picture just as long as they are tinkerbell and stitch. Thanks so much. We are cruising for a week for the first time this dec!:banana:

If you are still doing these please can I request the following

Stacey - Lilac Tinkerbell
Jamie - Pirate Mickey/Minnie
Stephen - Jack Sparrow

We depart on 30 Oct
Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter