Cafe Orleans or River Belle Terrace?

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
In September 2018 we had a lovely late breakfast in New Orlean's Square. It was either Cafe Orleans or River Belle Terrace, but I can't remember which. Does the picture ring a bell for anyone?
My second question is, are they currently offering breakfast?
Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180915_093036988.jpg
    IMG_20180915_093036988.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20180915_093042102.jpg
    IMG_20180915_093042102.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 58
That would be River Belle Terrace. It has white wrought iron and Cafe Orleans has black railings.

Looks like River Belle terrace to me. I used to love having breakfast there! I'm pretty sure neither place does breakfast now. Jolly Holiday does, though, and they have nice outdoor seating. Carnation Cafe does, too.

cafe orleans doesnt open till like 11:30 am too :-) (lunch)

but im really surprised anyone likes river bell terrace for anything lol :p

it is the most available thing to book hahahah :-)

but im really surprised anyone likes river bell terrace for anything lol :p

It was the nicest meal we had on our trip in June! The vegetarian options were slim when the park re-opened (especially if you didn't want to eat an impossible burger every meal) so I really enjoyed the BBQ tofu/BBQ tofu salad. And the outdoor seating was lovely.

But I can see how the menu would be less than exciting for many.

No breakfast at either location currently. Not sure Cafe Orleans ever did? A good sit-down alternative would be Carnation Cafe. They have waffles and pancakes like River Belle used to. Another yummy option is Red Rose Taverne, although it's counter service.

No breakfast at either location currently. Not sure Cafe Orleans ever did? A good sit-down alternative would be Carnation Cafe. They have waffles and pancakes like River Belle used to. Another yummy option is Red Rose Taverne, although it's counter service.
Does Red Rose have breakfast right now? It only lists lunch/dinner online and we were already missing the breakfasts they had pre-Covid just thinking about it

Does Red Rose have breakfast right now? It only lists lunch/dinner online and we were already missing the breakfasts they had pre-Covid just thinking about it
Holy crap, they don't! They had it when we were last there in October. What the heck?! It was such a good deal...and super yummy!:mad:

Holy crap, they don't! They had it when we were last there in October. What the heck?! It was such a good deal...and super yummy!:mad:
The breakfast menu was showing right up until the holiday offerings I think. I'm hoping breakfast will come back next week after the holidays wrap up.

Ugh… I saw Red Rose and breakfast and was SO hopeful!! Haha I thought I saw breakfast on the menu while trip planning but don’t now so now that makes sense! I know even pre-Covid the breakfast was limited but I don’t know if it’s a holiday thing or post-Covid or staffing or what but there is about NOTHING for breakfast for us :sad: we were hoping for a mobile order or quick service that has some kind of bacon and egg plate, not in a wrap or sandwich… we may have to get inventive this year:rolleyes:

Ugh… I saw Red Rose and breakfast and was SO hopeful!! Haha I thought I saw breakfast on the menu while trip planning but don’t now so now that makes sense! I know even pre-Covid the breakfast was limited but I don’t know if it’s a holiday thing or post-Covid or staffing or what but there is about NOTHING for breakfast for us :sad: we were hoping for a mobile order or quick service that has some kind of bacon and egg plate, not in a wrap or sandwich… we may have to get inventive this year:rolleyes:

For some reason when they reopened Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland for breakfast in November, they closed Red Rose breakfast.

I have fond memories of eating at the Riverbelle for the Fantastic dinner package and enjoying some amazing corn chowder. Great meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter