• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cajun Chicken Pasta

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
Hi all! I'm usually found on the CB, but thought I'd stroll on over and see what's cookin';)

Thought I'd share one of my favorite recipes with you. I always make this for company and I'm always asked for the recipe. Hope you like it!

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
2 tsp Cajun seasoning
2 T butter or marg.
1/2 each green & red pepper, cut into thin strips
4 to 6 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 green onion, chopped
1 to 2 cups heavy cream
1/4 t dried basil
1/4 t lemon pepper
1/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper
1/8 t garlic powder
4 oz linguine or fettuccini, cooked
grated parmesean

Place chicken and cajun seasoning in a ziplock bag. Toss to coat. In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute' chicken in butter until almost tender. Add veggies. Cook and stir until veggies are tender. Reduce heat. Add cream and seasonings and heat through. The cream will thicken as it heats. Add pasta and toss. Sprinkle with parmesean.

ENJOY!!!

Ohh that does sound good! Thanks for coming over to the recipe board and sharing.

You do know that we will now expect you to share on a regular basis! LOL

Oh I don't mind sharing at all!!!

I'm getting ready to go to the WORLD in a couple of days, so don't expect too much from me right now! But I'll be around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter