Calander Swap- Completed

I received mine today!! They look great!! Even DH said they were great!!!
Thank you everyone for your commitment and hard work! The pages are amazing!!!!

I got mine today!! Everything is even more gorgeous in person!!

Rebecca, thank you so much for the book and paper piecing! DD was all over that book, we will be reading it tonight before bed.

Thanks!!!

I got mine today!! Everything is even more gorgeous in person!!

Rebecca, thank you so much for the book and paper piecing! DD was all over that book, we will be reading it tonight before bed.

Thanks!!!

Your Welcome- I saw it and thought of you and just had to get it.

Rebecca

Hey all. I thought I matched up everyone's November with another blank sheet. Some pattern, some solid. This way you would have had something to make a 2-page layout out of. Everyone expect Rebecca, because I made her a special 2nd page for her layout. ;)
But somehow I didn't do it right because some of you don't have the sheet. If you didn't get one and you would like one, take a photo of the one you got [because I made lots of different ones], send me the photo and I'll match it for you.

Sorry. :flower3:

I got my box -- not sure when because apparanetly my mail helper (DS6) has been bringing it it and not telling me. I found it under the little kid craft table. Haven't opened it yet.
THanks for hostessing.

Mine came and I love everyones pages. I can't wait to start putting Noah's pictures from this year on them. I'm keeping them as single page layouts and just doing a monthly year calendar. I'm hoping to use some of the misc photos I have each month that don't quit fit on a specific paged theme.

Last night when we got home my box was here! I had to take some meds and afterwards I opened the box and this is in drug induced haze it was an OMG moment! I cant wait to look at them with "normal" eyes!
I think thay are even more amazing in person!
Thank you all for all of your hard work, I am so happy I joined this group!!
:flower3::grouphug::flower3::grouphug::flower3::grouphug::flower3:

mine have turned up now! am not at home at the minute but cant wait to see the stuff! told my mum to make sure it stays safe! haha! thanks for hostessing! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter