Calendar Exchange Sign Up! CLOSED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Time for our next exchange! Get organized for 2015 by participating in the calendar exchange!

Send your pal a minimum of one wall sized calendar. If you wish to add in another calendar-pocket or other, feel free to do so.

Sign ups will be till Tuesday October 14th, and names will be given by Thursday October 16th. The send by date is Tuesday October 28th. If you are new to my exchanges, you are required to get a delivery confirmation or tracking number, and you must send it to me as soon as your exchange has been mailed. I will be tracking all exchanges.

This exchange is open to both adults, and kids. Please only join us if you are willing to keep your end of the deal, and follow the rules. If you will be away, please let me know so that I know you are not Missing In Action which will eliminate you from the exchange-VERY IMPORTANT!

To join in, please pm me the following info.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*Do you have a preference on the type of calendar you would like to receive?-(Wall, desk, pocket, ...)-
*What sort of themes do you like?-(Disney, animals, gardening, scenic, ....(OPEN TO ANYTHING)-*****THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR PAL, AND IT IS NOT GUARANTEED THAT YOU WILL GET THESE TYPES OF CALENDARS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter