Cali Grill, dress code?

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
I know there isn't really a "dress code" per se, but will I feel out of place coming for my 40th b-day in "park clothes"? I really didn't want to take time out to go back to the room and change. I would wear my "Birthday Princess" t-shirt and a nicer pair of shorts, if that matters! Just don't want to embarass anyone. princess:

There will be some there in park clothes, but the times we have gone we changed. It is a 'nicer' restaurant and out of the parks- and it draws locals as well. In my experience (3 times) most diners there were dressed casually (khakis, sport shirt), but you won't see a lot of t-shirts and shorts.

My 2 cents worth :)

Blessings.

I see you're going in November when it's much cooler. Maybe instead of shorts you could wear capri's, and carry a fresh blouse in your tote bag to slip on before you go to dinner?

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter