California Grill or Narcoossee for MK fireworks...need help ASAP

sdrinon

Mouseketeer
Ok, I THINK I have narrowed it down to two places, and I only have a few requirements...

* Romantic atmosphere for first honeymoon dinner
* Good selection of red meats and chicken dishes
* Great view of the fireworks
* Did I mention romantic?

Some of you may have seen my posts in here over the past day, thanks to you I have narrowed it down to these two places- but me being a newbie and never been to Disney, I am looking for your expert opinions as to which restaurant would be a better pick!

Also- any tips on how we could get a good table for fireworks? Is it true they give special "gifts" to honeymooners?

I want to make PS reservations tonight, thanks for all your help!!

I have never eaten at Narcooses, but my fiancee and I both think the California Grill is wonderful, and very romantic, with an absolutely stunning view of the MK and fireworks.

sdrinon, if you haven't left yet for your trip, I can personally tell you that CG is an excellent choice over Narcoossee's for your first romantic honeymoon dinner! I just got married at WDW last week and while we did our wedding dinner with family at Narcoossee's, I saved the CG for the last night alone with my husband and I am SO glad I did! If you can get your PS marked that you're a honeymooning couple the staff will make every effort to ensure you have a great table but the CG also has the walkway immediately outside the restaurant where you can step out to view the fireworks.

Try the pork tenderloin, even if you're just so-so on pork dishes (like I am). It is amazing! And go hungry, all of the food is outstanding. Also, try to pack something "casual-dressy". We went in shorts-tees park attire and felt a little underdressed. I would have appreciated having a sundress to wear.

ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter