California Grill questions

Shell0616

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

I have an ADR for CG for 8pm on Oct 2nd for myself and my DS11. I have a few questions. Can I order the sushi for an appetizer, eat that myself and order the entree for my son? Then we can just share the dessert?

My son is a really light eater and it would be a waste of 2TS for him to order a full meal. This way we would be able to save some TS credits because I have 22 TS planned and only 20 to use.

If I can't do the above can he order off the childs menu and I pay out of pocket?

Also, after I made the ADR I realized that the MK is closing early that night for MNSSHP. Does anyone know what time the fireworks will be for the party? I made the ADR for 8 pm so we could see the fireworks.

Thanks!

I am also curious about sharing generally with the DDP. My DH and I often share in restaurants. Would it be okay to do that with DDP and maximize our restaurant experiences?

Yes, you can share your meal any way you want. You can eat the appetizer and give him the entree. You can split both. You can pay OOP for a child's meal. It is totally up to you.

Just be sure, if you order a second beverage that you pay OOP for it. The DDP is based on the number of beverages ordered, so be sure you tell the server that you will pay OOP for the second one.

Thank you so much :thumbsup2

I had no idea that they judge how many credits to charge by the number of drinks you order.

Also, thanks so much for that link! I have been looking for a web site that had the hours for all of the parks on the same page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter