Called number for Cindy breakfast and got huge menu!

Ragtime Gal

Momzilla
Hi everyone,

I called to try to book the Cindy breakfast, and instead of getting a live person right away, I got an ongoing menu asking me to push 1 here and 2 there, and enter my phone number...anyway, by the time I got to a live person it was too late.

Is there an alternative number, or is this the way it is now? I called 407-WDW-DINE.

Thanks,

Shar

Go to the Cindy's advice thread at the top of this page. Then go to page 94. A couple of posts down there is very good info on how to get around this. My first try didn't work either, but with the info I was able to get right in and got both CRT & PSB on the days I really wanted.

Call 407-WDW-DINE and as soon as you here that they are open press 1 two times. It will bring you right to a CM. Don't listen to the prompts just push 1-1.
Good luck :wizard:

My husband followed the advice from the Cindy's thread (around page 109) and got us a PS for April 19th at 8:05am when he called this morning! As soon as he pushed the second '1' a CM answered and gave him 8:05. He wanted a bit later, but was afraid to ask for fear that it might be booked up by the time she checked. Good luck!

Got this 1-800 number online somewhere last year...it works just booked my character breakfast today for 1900 park fare.....
1-800-828-0228.....

I heard if you use the 800 numbers there is a delay long enough to make you miss the window for Cindy's availability and that WDW-DINE is better for that purpose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter