O'BWV

<font color=red>aka Carmen Verandah<br><font color
:sunny: :boat: Check In here for the August 19, 2006
Disney MAGIC
Special Western Itinerary Cruise
:sunny: :boat:
:sunny:

:grouphug: ~ Cast of Cruising Castaways ~ :grouphug:
(Format: DIS member, family members {Kids ages at time of cruise}, EARLY or LATE dinner seating, Night before cruise hotel)

O'BWV - Mary Rose, DH John, DD Taryn + 2 Friends (16), DS John (13) (Late, Radisson)
SeaSpray - Terry, DH John, DS Craig (18), DS Robby (15) (Late, Radisson)
Reenieny - Doreen, DH Marty, DD Jaclyn (17), DS Daniel (13) (Late, Radisson)
kap158 - Karen (Doreen's sister! :hug: ) (Late, Radisson)
Lainie - Elaine (Doreen's & Karen's sister! :hug: ) (Late, Radisson)
ElliotFan - Dori, DS Devin (14) (Late)
Caren90 - Caren, DH, DD Taen (14), DS Bailey (11) Also cruising is Caren's DMom and DAunt (Early)
disneycrazzzy - with DH, DS (12), DS (9)
allshookup - Diane, DH Mike, DD Taylor (12), DS Cade (9) (Early)
lwilliam - Lucy with DH Bob DS Tyler (14), DS Bryan (20)? (Early)
PoohJen - with DH, and DS (9), DS (9) and DS (13)
AboutTheMouse - Denise, DH Gregg, DS Aaron (10), DD Brittany (8) turning 8 the day that we sail!
maryisme - with DH, DD (11) DD (2), DISMom, and DISBro, DISBro, DISSIL, DS (17),DS (13),DD (9)
TMTIP - with DH, DD (12), DD (10)
sandygirl - Darlene, DH Stan the man!, DD Sandy (9)turning 9 onboard! (Early)
castoff - Tina, DH Chuck (Late)
SNicksed - Steve, DW Lisa & DS, Ryan (7)
KEH - Karen, DH Mark, DD Emma (18), DS Oliver (16), DS James (16)
RobinMarie - Robin Marie, DD Victoria Rose (9)
Diamond_Girls - with DH, DD (14), DD (12)
mickeymom923 - Bev, DMom Esther, DD Lindsay (18) (Late, Radisson)
Colestat - Sue, with DH, DS (12), DS (10) 12th Birthday Celebration onboard
LIFERBABE - with DH, DS (9), DS (7)
Sawyermaw1 - with DH Doug, DGS Bhrett (13), DGS Aaron (8)
zach&alexmom - Linda, DH Roger, DS Zachary (8) , DD Alexandra (6), MIL Joan (Early)
Andrew DEREK UK - Andrew, DW, DD (9), DS (7)
denise5374 - Denise, DH Rex, DD Brittany (13), DS Collin (9)
Discrazzy - Jennifer, DH Joe, Brett (14), and DS Austin (11) (Early, Radisson)
NYdiscuisers - Linda, DH Paul, DD (12), DD (8)
Ct TiggerFan - Ed, Beth, DD (9) (Early, Radisson)
Aurora's Mommy - Denise, DH Mark, DS Jim (7) and DD Paige (4)
Nittany89 - DH, DW DD(15)
SamRoc - DH, DW, DD(17), DS(21)
Zukeeper - Becky DH(Nick), DS(11,9,3 DD(7)
Canadian Princess Anita - DH, dd Roseanne(8)
Luv2dream - Lynn, DH Pete, DD Mary
DVCMember - Barb, DH David, DD Rachael (9), DD Marissa(5)
Flexismom - Carol, DH Ed, DD Katie (7), DS Tripp (3)
Michele25 - Michelle, DH, DD (11), DD (8)
Rotty - DW, DH, DD(11), DS(6)
Marbo - Mike, DW, DD (7)
alicedisney - Alice, DH Tom, DS Dan (23), DS Sean (15), DD Colleen (13)
msdisney53 - Denise, DH John, DD Nikki (15), DD Gianna (14)
DeniseW, Jazzman, DD, (Early)
DisneyPoly - Maureen, DH Tony, DS Anthony (17), DD Carla (14), DS Nicholas (12), DD Madeline (8) (Late)
Genzie - Gina, DS CJ, DDad Fred (Early, Radisson)
Mark&Sandra - DH & DW, DD (13), DS (11) (Early, Radisson)
Sarah'sMomfrom PA - MaryJo, DH Sam, DD Sarah (16) (Late)
disneyjunkie - and DS (14)
Denvick - Dennis, DW Vicki, DS Steve (15), DS Greg (13)
Princess Aurora45 - Anita (21), DMom Sandi (Late)
Bmwdsny - Melinda, DH Bob, DD Brianne (13), DS Alex (9) (Early, Boardwalk Villas)
dizzyworld - Shirley, DH Ron, DS Alex (12), DD Allison (11), (Early, Swan)
bridgemanva - and DH, DS (16), DMom
Walsh Clan - Moira, DH John, DD Caoimhe (6) (Early, Polynesian)
DMMarla07869 - Marla (18) and DDad
HawkinsCrew - Leslie, DH Bill, DD Abby (10), DS Will (2) (Early, Polynesian)
Famof8 - Joyce, DH Brett, DD Katharine (17), DS Nathan (15), DS TJ (13), DD Megan (9), DS Christian (7), DS Nick (4) (Radisson)
Ski-and-Sea - and DH, DS(11) and DD(10) (Late)
PrincessCrazy - and DH, DD (9)
Princess Rella - Carolyn, DH Todd, DD Abigail (1 1/2) (Early, Radisson)
mad4themouse - Lisa, DH Tom, DD (16) and DS (14) (Early, Polynesian)
Julie - DH Jim DD (7) Kate (Early, Hyatt)
Bambi8893 - Debbie, Matt, Kate (9) and Nate (4) (Late)
carolsherman - Carol, ds (14), ds (11), carols mom (Early, Ron Jon's)
5by5 & beachpal - Tony & Sally, DS Dominic (9 almost), DS Nicholas (6 on the cruise)
Steve's Wife - Lori, DH Steve (Late)
VerandahMan - Andy, DW Hazel, DD Angelina (16), DMom Vi (Late, Radisson)
diznygirrl - Gina, DH Brian, DD 12 Emily, DD 9 Jenny (Late, Radisson)
Michele 25 - Michele, DH, DD 8, DD 11 (Radisson)
PaulaM & Auctiondazeusa - Paula & Bob, DD Shanna (16), DS Evan (14), DD Ally (9)
SnowWhite71 - Johna, James, DD Alyssa (9), DD Adriana (5)
mickeymisfit - Beth, Derek, Tyler 7 (turning 8 on ship 8/24), Keira 3 (almost 4) (Early, Residence Inn)
jweiss - Jennifer, DD Chelsea (15), DD Emilie (2-1/2), DD Liliana (7 months) (Early, Hyatt Airport)
dsnylndlvrs - Kris, DH Ken, DS(13) Taylor, DD(10) Alyssa
jbm02 - Jude, DH, DS (11) and DD (6) (Late, Radisson)

ROFL! I love the title of this thread!!! :p

Well I know that Sandra from All Seasons told me that she has our cabin on hold, so once I speak to her tomorrow we will officially be booked! :)

We're in also. Booked a category 8, no SPR left wahhhhhhhh

Do you think other people that booked this cruise will post here?

Now you can start keeping track of all of us.

It will be me Joanna, DH Mitch and DD Amanda 14 and DD Samantha 10

Kids are getting older as I type LOL

You're in Terry, as long as its on hold you have 10 days to pay your deposit.

Joanna:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2 bouncie people, one for each year LOL

Hi guys... for now Im in too. I have an SPR on hold 5022. Not my first choice but I got a good rate and the 10% and $200 so I really couldnt pass it up.

So far its just Bob and I booked so I only have to pay the $500 deposit and I will add the kids later.

Now I just wish It wasnt 2 years away. We need to have some reunions between now and then.

Ginny

Hey Everyone..

Called All Seasons today...I couldnt book yet, but they will call me when I can...

We are probably doing a Cat 3 maybe a Cat 2..

Will Be..

Bobby, Cindy, Katie-12, Jessie-11, Bobby Jr.-7

We cant wait...

Even though we hated Cozumel..Oh well..

Bobby

Bobby - Maybe we all could do the Fury Catamaran (sp?) Excursion in Cozumel that Ginny and her family did. They really liked it I think!

Ginny - Do you want me to add your kids to the list? If so, do you want me to put their names on the list?

Joanna - Do you think I should change the name of the thread? I will if you think it won't draw new cruisers!

Terry - Is it alright that I included your son's names on the list?

-Mary Rose

Mary Rose - I sent you a PM

I would definately do Fury Catamaran again - it was a BLAST

I'm kind of looking forward to Cozumel because John and I really didn't get to see it at all this last time because we did the Tulum ruins excursion and went right back to the ship afterwards. The Fury Catamaran sounds like fun.

Mary Rose: You can leave the boys' names on the list for now. I'm going to book with just John and I, and we'll decide later, if the boys want to join us or not. Their ages would be 18 and 15, at cruise time. Yikes! Craig would be 18!!!!!!!!!! :faint: LOL

Ginny - I PM'd you back! I really wanted to do the Fury Catamaran in Cozumel and if I knew you guys were doing it I would have joined you (if you would have had me). We went to Paradise Beach instead and that was really great too, but after two stops at CC (yeah!), I'd be looking for something other than just beach at Cozumel. Glad you enjoyed it, it makes my decision easy then!

-Mary Rose

Ya know! We always wondered if DIS had a "Magical Gathering" or DIS members cruise; well, it looks like we have one now!!

We think it is great that this thread has already been started. This going to be a great cruise.

Jeff, Missy, Catherine, & Sarah

Buddy Bear...Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

I love the pics you have in your sig. Your girls are beautiful. I love the one with the hat on the baby. her eyes are beautiful.

Joanna

Welcome Jeff & family! I have added you to our cruise list!

Howdy neighbor (we live in Old Bridge)! We had lots of NY/NJ DISers on our 8/28/04!

-Mary Rose

Originally posted by Buddy Bear
Ya know! We always wondered if DIS had a "Magical Gathering" or DIS members cruise; well, it looks like we have one now!!

We think it is great that this thread has already been started. This going to be a great cruise.

Jeff, Missy, Catherine, & Sarah

Welcome, Jeff!! I've enjoyed your pictures in your signature. It's great to know you'll be cruising with us in 2006 :sunny:

P.S. I grew up in Sayreville! I'm somewhat familiar with NB :)

I booked the 8/19 cruise today without telling my husband. Now I just need to hide the $1000 deposit on our credit card bill and the itinerary when it comes in the mail. We've never been on a DCL cruise. I am hoping that my husband and sons will like cruising. We currently have the August 20, 2005 reposition cruise booked and the Thanksgiving 2005 booked. I hope after the first cruise everyone will agree that more cruises are in our future. We are myself (46), DH41, DS12, and DS9 at time of cruise.

The August cruises work out great for us because our kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day out here. I hoping to spend a few days at WDW afterwards.

I couldn't wait until August 2005 to rebook onboard and get the 10% discount. If the prices go up more than 10% + $200, I'll have made the right decision. Otherwise, I'll rebook on board and cancel this reservation. I think that works?

disneycrazzzy

Welcome Disneycrazy
We start after Labor Day also in NY.

Dori (Elliottfan) is also from Washington and on this cruise. We sailed with her on the 8/28/04 10 day.

Disneycrazy... I am also on the 8/20/05 repo cruise... Hopefully we will get to meet on that one.

Ginny

Welcome disneycrazzzy!! I have added you and your family to our official list!

Sounds like you have alot of great cruises planned! And lucky you, you'll get to meet Ginny & her family next summer. Ginny's good people!

-Mary Rose

Hi everybody.

I had been waiting for months to book a 7-day cruise for our 2006 March break and, even with early booking, it turned out that it was going to cost an arm and a leg (we'll be five, so we're booking category 4).

So, we've changed our plans to do the 8/19 special itinerary because it was quite a bit cheaper and had the second day at Castaway Cay.

Hopefully, we made the right choice but we will be first time DCL'ers.

Can anyone tell me how hot its going to be down there at that time of year?

Does anyone know anything about Costa Maya (or are most people thinking that the only port of call that matters is Castaway Cay)?

On the days that the ship will be at sea, are there "extra" activities going on aboard the ship to keep passengers entertained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter