Calling all DIS Friends of Disney-ite, Smackeralchick, Dlandchick and Peanutpoohbear

Hiya Land, How are you today? As always, you are in our hearts and in our prayers. Many hugs and much pixie dust :hippie: :hippie: <3

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say that Chelsea is really doing well (knock on wood) getting back into the swing of school. Her teachers have been great so far and the principal is totally behind her. There seem to be alot of kids with runny noses and coughs at her school--I wish I could send her to school wearing her VMK space bubble hat, lol:rotfl: Concentration and retention are harder now, but she's working really hard and is even in Student Leadership. As always, thanks for the continued pixie dust. :tink: pixiedust:

Big happy Wednesday hugs, Land! Just wanted you to know that we are all thinking of you and hope you are doing well. Sending a fresh batch of pixie dust and well wishes your way!
pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug:

Hi Land :)

I hope you had a great week at school. Green and I are working on something special for you ;) We can't have you missing WDW, can we?! I hope that Lady Hope is keeping you company and that Faith isn't still requesting all those HSM tunes to be played:lmao:

Hugs from us all!!

Big Hugs Land and Family :) Wow, it's October which means that it's almost Halloween!!! My friends and I love Halloween, even though here... you can see people dressed up in costume any time and no one thinks you're crazy :rotfl: I have to get working on my costume though, but can't seem to find the time!

I heard you got to visit Mickey and see all the cool decorations :goodvibes Hope you are having a great week! :hug: :hug:

Dear Land, I heard you were not feeling well yesterday. I am so sorry to hear that my friend. :( :( We're hoping that you are having a much better day today! Wooo hoooo to Halloween month!
:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

Hi Land :wave2: I bumped into you a few weeks ago, only it was your Aunt playing as you.
I hope you are doing well and will continue to grow stronger.
Prayers and Pixie Dust for you:wizard:

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the hugs and pixie dust. I really needed it this weekend, because on Thursday I had my once-a-month chemo and steriods. Yuck. Anyways, I'm feeling better, just really tired (but then again, who isn't?) Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

ithoughtofyoutoday.gif

Well, I think of you everyday. :goodvibes Hope you are feeling well my friend. Big hugs to you and your family.
:hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust: :hug: pixiedust:

A Friday huggles bump for land!

I hope you've had a great week and a wonderful weekend ahead.

The rain, rain, rain, came down, down, down
In rushing, rising, rivlets

Hi Land and family! :hug: It's been raining lately so I hope you are keeping safe and dry! Thinking about you every day! :hug:

For once I agree with Pooh on what you should do on a rainy day :rotfl:

pooh_rainy.jpg

Hi Land and gang!
Sorry to hear your last round of chemo was rough....hugs to you! I hope things have turned around and you are feeling better and stronger!
Happy October to you guys, hope to see you in vmk soon!

Kallie says hi and hugs to you all!

Hi everyone! :wave2: Thanks for all the well wishes! I'm back at school and feeling better :) I'm even on student leadership, helping to plan Red Ribbon Week and the school dance :cool1: I'm surviving 7th grade pretty well, and managing the bucketloads of homework they give. I mean, seriously, don't they know I have a virtual life :rotfl: :confused3 Anyways, hope you're all having a great week, and I send hugs and pixie dust to all of you :grouphug:

Hiya Land!
Glad you stopped by to say Hi (and bounce) tonight in the Tigger Bounce room!
Also glad to hear that things are going well in school!!! :cool1:
Hope the homework isn't too much
Hugs and continued pixie dust your way!
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Super Big Hugs to you Land!!!! Was so nice to see you for closing tonight! Thank you for joining us :)
I hope school is going well for you and that you get a break now and then from home work! Woot for breaks!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:
Hugs to you and your family....Waves at Street and Dory......

Lady :)

Hi everyone! I had a very busy week last week. I helped with Red Ribbon
Week, and then I worked at the dance Friday. Woot
Woot! :banana: :banana: I had a fun time! I'm feeling okay, just tired, but on
Tuesday I will be getting chemo and I will start my steriods :scared1: :eek: - scary music plays - Hopefully I will be well enough to go trick or
treating the next day, but I usually feel better at night anyway. It's a good
thing I'm a witch though, and my grumpyness will be part of the character ;)
Anyways, I hope you all have a nice week and a Happy Halloween!
icon_mickey_halloween.gif

happyhalloweenmickey.gif

Hugs Land! It was great catching up with you in the game.

I'm happy that you were able to help out with Red Ribbon Week and worked...wait, you worked at a dance?! :p

Please pass on my best to Hope, Faith and your family.

Good luck with chemo and -scary music- steroids. Think of the scary music as "Popular" and you'll be all good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter