Calling all good artists!

Maribeth

It's ze end of ze world! California will break off
As you can tell by my avatar, I have no creative ability at all. It would probably be better if I had something other than paint, but I won't make excuses. I would really like to have a cool avatar and a nice signature, but I am in need of some help. I have thought carefully about what I want, and I have the designs posted below.

Avatar ~ (ANIMATED) Picture of a Sorcerer Mickey (Like this: :wizard: ) waving his wand, with a lil bit of pixie dust following it.

Signature ~ (ANIMATED) First, there is falling snow. The snow keeps piling up. Then, it stops snowing. Next, the snow melts away a little bit at a time. Then flowers start popping up.

I'm sorry if this sounds hard.. You can pick only one to do if you want to. Oh, if you want me to, I can post your username to give credit to you in my signature. Ex. "Avatar and signature by: So-and-so"

Thanks LOTS in advance,
Maribeth

maribeth -

I can try this for you

but what you are asking for is more complicated than a static design - it might take me a few days

If you play VMK, I can pay you for it. If you don't, then I can't. :) THANKS again, so much. I don't mind the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter