Calling all Kentucky Bluegrass DVCers

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
If you are planning on becoming a DVC member or are a member and you are from the great state of Kentucky, join us in some fun!! We would love to here from you.:hippie:

Greetings from Owensboro.
KY's 3rd largest city that no one outside of KY has ever heard of.
WKU for me.

:thumbsup2. We are WKU Alumni at our house, but UK has a pretty good cheering section in our house too.

We are from Western Kentucky!

Does it count if I can see KY??? ;)

I'm from Jeffersonville, IN and just wanted to say Hi!! :wave2:

BTW I would have to pick UL

Another WKU fan here, actually live right down the street from it. I graduated from there and DH graduated from Murray. Love living in KY and love our DVC!!!

WKU for me.

I'm sitting on my couch posting in the great city of Owensboro! BBQ Festival almost here. Graduate of EKU and spouse from UofL and WKU. It's nice to see other Owensboro natives wear the ears! :cool1:

Hey everyone.... We're from E'town! We're UK fans, but cheer for UL while with alumni family members :rolleyes1

We've been DVC members since 2001. It's always fun to find others who share our same obsession!

In less than 24 hours we'll be checking in at BLT for a long weekend thanks to a great Allegiant airfare out of Lexington.

Rineyville, which is just outside of Etown.

Not sports fans, but our neighbors own everything in shades of blue and white.

Hi from Ft Thomas! We are huge UK fans and just as big DVC fans :) My DH is from N KY and we are happy to be close to family - but we wish we were closer to WDW! So glad to hear about the airline out of LEX - we are always looking for great deals to get away for a weekend without our little guys :) We do love going with them, but we also love our quick getaways!

I'm from Owensboro, too...just happen to live in Celebration at the moment...
john

Gosh, I'm the first to post from Louisville?

A KY thread. What a good idea. One more from Owensboro, but originally from Louisville. Anybody going to the derby this weekend? International BBQ Festival in Owensboro next weekend?

A KY thread. What a good idea. One more from Owensboro, but originally from Louisville. Anybody going to the derby this weekend? International BBQ Festival in Owensboro next weekend?

Actually we are going to Derby. So you can expect awful weather.

WKU for me.

I'm sitting on my couch posting in the great city of Owensboro! BBQ Festival almost here. Graduate of EKU and spouse from UofL and WKU. It's nice to see other Owensboro natives wear the ears! :cool1:

A KY thread. What a good idea. One more from Owensboro, but originally from Louisville. Anybody going to the derby this weekend? International BBQ Festival in Owensboro next weekend?[/QUOTE

Holy cow! I had no clue there were other Owensboro DIS members, let alone Owensboro DVC DIS members! How crazy is that!

I was born and raised in Owensboro, left for college and came back!

What do you Owensboro folks do?

For those of you going to the Oaks the weather will be warm but very nice:worship: Derby on the other hand:scared1: bring trash bags to cover up in.:laughing: Here is a photo from Dawn at the Downs:

ad32379a.jpg

We just got seated for breakfast when I got up to take this photo. :lovestruc I was sooooooooo worth getting up at 5 am.

And Welcome to all DVCers from the Bluegrass State. And Welcome to the Derby City!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter