Calling All Men

DW and I are long time Disney fans but have not been to WDW since the mid 90's. Call it ADD or Las Vegas. :lmao:

We're all booked for WDW in May at POR. Even went out and got a new digital camera yesterday. I'm ready.

DW wife calls me her internet search engine. Job and home I'm pretty much online daily. Just been here about a month and it's a great place.

I'm a Disney dad. We're trying to swing a trip back this year... I think I may be more excited about it than anyone else in my family. :)

i also am a disney addict. it always amazes me whenever i tell someone unashamedly that i love disney just how they react to me. i have been told by a good friend that i would seem more like a harley type of man then a WDW fan. i just tell them i am both

This is funny to me. I'm in the same boat. People just look at me like I'm crazy when I talk about going back to Disney. I guess I look more like a whitewater river guide then a Disney nut.

Count me in!

Even though I, have been here for only a short while, I have found this board to be a great place to get/share information on the ever-changing parks...

No, I'm not addicted! I can quit anytime I want to!!!!:rotfl2:

Been lurking for a while, thought I should finaly register and get past the denial stage ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter