Calling all SINGLE solo travelers

haha single and loving disney....thats me! :rotfl: I'm 19 from New Hampshire and I love everything disney. I'm hoping to take my second solo trip in May 2007 for my 20th b-day!

ill take a shot at it. Im a 21 year old single male,living in San Diego, seeking a fellow disney lover like me to share happiness together, preferably someone from 18 to 22.....MAYBE a year over or under than that, iono, depends, any ladies interested? send me a pm and we can chat ^_^.

Hola ;)

29 y/o single male from MASS.
I find it funny that the best relationships ive had were all with girls who were somwhat into the magic, or open to learning about it.

well, im having no luck with the dating scene with me being a disney freak, past girls ive dated think its childish to get excited about seeing the mouse...lol...well im20, be 21 in october, saw this thread to see what could happen cause after all a dream is a wish your heart makes ;)...so ne girls intrested in a 20 yr old junior at MTSU?? email me, im in the mid tn area..so lets go! lol..

30 yrs old and single. Its funny that one of my highest credentials when looking for someone to date/fall in love with/marry is if they love disney as much as I do..... :rotfl:
I guess it doesn't help that I am REALY shy around beautiful girls/women either..... :rolleyes:

All the ladies around here seem to much into their jobs or what not and think disney is too childish and only for kids..... :confused3

My ex fiance realy liked disney but there were other things that she started doing that did not fit my standards....(drinking being one of them...... :sad2: )

Hey there

Never been to WDW solo, but there is a future trip with my mom and a friend of hers, both won't be able to ride the fun coasters. Glad to see there there is a site for this kind of thing.. will keep you posted of the dates..

I am new to this board and looking for singles to chat with about Disney.. glad to see that there are guys out there who like WDW, too! Haven't found any in DE who do...

-Sam

Welcome to all the new singles. Just remember it is possible to find someone special to share the Disney magic with in your life. Just be open to beginning that relationship on a long distance basis and see where it goes. :cool1:

Welcome, Sam.
Be sure to head over to dismates.com too...fun group of disney-loving singles. Good source for friends, maybe for something more...

luvthemouse71 said:
SWF from RI, age 35. I've never been to WDW solo, but one of these days I'll do it. :goodvibes

Welcome to another New Englander.

We may have to do a Dis'ers meet in New England sometime. Maybe at the Big E in September.

DisneydaveCT said:
Welcome to all the new singles. Just remember it is possible to find someone special to share the Disney magic with in your life. Just be open to beginning that relationship on a long distance basis and see where it goes. :cool1:

I certainly hope so DisneydaveCT. I'm looking forward to finding someone to enjoy the romantic side of WDW with. :cloud9:

sandy5764 said:
I certainly hope so DisneydaveCT. I'm looking forward to finding someone to enjoy the romantic side of WDW with. :cloud9:

Sandy, I truly believe if you are open to starting a Disney romantic relationship on a long-distance basis, then you may find that true love that we are all seeking. :wizard:

DisneydaveCT said:
Sandy, I truly believe if you are open to starting a Disney romantic relationship on a long-distance basis, then you may find that true love that we are all seeking. :wizard:

I'm starting to believe that too. :love:

Okay, how about two singles, but not traveling solo. Just the two of us looking for a good time. Still count?

Hey everyone! I'm a 23yr/female. I'm Cuban American and I live in Miami. I'm tired of meeting jerks lol, so I figured any guy who loves Disney has to have a good heart. I have pics on myspace.com/j3nl.

Princess19 said:
Hey everyone! I'm a 23yr/female. I'm Cuban American and I live in Miami. I'm tired of meeting jerks lol, so I figured any guy who loves Disney has to have a good heart. I have pics on myspace.com/j3nl.
:welcome: What can I say. Us disney guys are the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter