Calling on he experts!

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
OK, so I'm leaving in two weeks. I've planned many parts of my vacation....but I haven't planned on which park to do first...how much time I should spend in each park...etc.

The basic plan is to "pre-check" into the HRH on Monday morning 8/20 to get our hotel keys and head over to the parks...BUT WHICH ONE?....WHO FIRST?.....

Then about when they think our room is ready...we'll head back over to the hotel to get our room, and have some lunch....maybe a swim (depending on how much we've gotten done...and when the park closes)....then back to the parks (again...WHICH ONE?)..until closing. We will then be at the parks again all day Tuesday (with a mid day break/swim perhaps). Wed. is check out day. We'll probably go to the parks early....come back and check out...swim and such..then either head back to Daytona...or back to parks till closing...gonna see how we feel at that time.

SO...that's my basic park touring plan....should I just leave it flexible like that...or should I plan each specific park with a specific time. Any suggested changes to that itinerary?

Any other suggestions?

TIA,

use the early entry and do one park one day and the other the next and then mop up or focus on what you just have to ride one more time the third. if you hit them at opening time that is the only non-vacation non-relaxing thing you will have to do that day. the number of times you can ride without a long wait from opening till 11:00 am will put you a long way toward your goal of seeing all of each park. :smooth:

Thanx for your response. I was wondering if it was better to do a little of each park each day for variety...or to concentrate on one park at a time.

What do most of you do?

We were lucky enough to be there when the parks were open until 10:00. We usually did one park in the morning, then went back to the hotel pool, and then did the other park in the evening. You'll have unlimited express entry so it really doesn't matter. Just do what you feel like doing!

i think you will find plenty of variety within each park to keep you more than interested.:smooth:

I agree with MIB999999 we did that in Dec and the parks closed even earlier. We did Universal first day and IOA the second then on the third we hit the highlights from the two that we loved the most and anything else that we missed. Above all be flexible and have fun. The end of august shouldnt be bad and its weekdays you should have a fairly easy time especially with staying onsite. There is plenty to do and see at both parks for a full day at each. Hope you have a great time with wonderful weather! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter