Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Amber: she floated onto a cabin roof. She could hide right under the edge of the roof, pressed against the wall.

Fred: he noticed some flying kids. "Alana, what's going on?"
Alana: She was upside-down again. "Hide and seek tag! With zero gravity," she added.

Dustin: He finally hid on the roof of a cabin. "Don't give me away," he told Beeker, who was floating around upside down.

Alana: She was in a tree.

Jenna: She had hidden in a tree near the clearing by the archery range.

Jori: She looked around and saw something...

OOC: I don't know who to find first. I don't want to offend anyone or anything...

Alana: She was used to flying and was having no trouble staying put and not floating off.

OOC: You can find Dustin if you want, Goofy

Dustin: Dustin, on the other hand, was trying desperately to stay behind the roof of the cabin.

OOC: There's a commercial on for a kid's drink cup, and it said 'virtually indestructible.' I instantly thought 'Challenge accepted'

Alana: She was used to flying and was having no trouble staying put and not floating off.

OOC: You can find Dustin if you want, Goofy

Dustin: Dustin, on the other hand, was trying desperately to stay behind the roof of the cabin.

OOC: There's a commercial on for a kid's drink cup, and it said 'virtually indestructible.' I instantly thought 'Challenge accepted'

OOC: Lol, key word: virtually

OOC: OK Thanks!

Jori: She seemed to be having good luck with trees, so she kept looking in them. She spotted some clothing hanging down from one of them. "I see you, Alana," She said.
Alana: She laughed and scooted behind a branch. "No you don't."

Jori: Jori laughed and tagged her. "Now..." She said, tapping her fingers evilly. "Who shall be my next victim.." She went off in search.

Alana: She laughed. "Nice Anti impression," she said.

Dustin: He was doing well until his phone buzzed. He lightly banged his head on the roof. "Come /on/," he said quietly, laughing.

Alana: She laughed. "Nice Anti impression," she said.

Dustin: He was doing well until his phone buzzed. He lightly banged his head on the roof. "Come /on/," he said quietly, laughing.

Jori: Jori smiled and laughed. "Thanks!" She heard a phone buzz. "Hmm.. That doesn't sound suspicious.." She peaked under a roof upside down to see dustin banging his head. She tagged him. "Ha ha! Gotcha!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter