Camp Of Disney RP Part 3

Fairywings said:
OOC: I think tomorrow in RP time because of Noelle's/Cindy's plan. If you want something to do we could work on getting keys.

OOC: Okay. I'm going to pretend Jay actually got his charging to save Hope.

Natasha: We'll let you go in a few hours.

Dana: She laughed. "Ahh, yeah, that about sums it up. I do have a question." She held out her arm, which was a little dark for her. It looked like a normal person's skin, but her skin was regularly quite white- Dustin said she looked like a ghost. "Why is my skin getting darker?"

OOC She's getting tan. Just in case that was too vague. I have a cat with like three inches of fur next to me lol

Jori: She couldn't help but smile, "That's from the sun, it bakes your skin, sort of." She pulled the sleeve of her t-shirt up to show Dana her farmer's tan.

Jason: He held Opal's hand.

Amber: "I'm not a fan of mind control... Loki had a son and, he uh, has a staff that can do that. "

Fred: "That was amazing!" He began to climb.

OOC: I'll have Eli get his tomorrow in RP time.

Amber: "I'm not a fan of mind control... Loki had a son and, he uh, has a staff that can do that. "

Josh: "Really? Wow. Well I'm not a fan either so quit it, Blue."

Blue: He laughed. "I just realized what I could make you do at school."

Josh: "Considering I'm the reason you're alive, I'm surprised you said that."

Blue: "Well I'm the reason *you're* alive."

Alana: "Thanks," she smiled and began climbing.

OOC Idk Wings lol. Dustin, Austin, and Jenna are open

Cinderella8 said:
Josh: "Really? Wow. Well I'm not a fan either so quit it, Blue."

Blue: He laughed. "I just realized what I could make you do at school."

Josh: "Considering I'm the reason you're alive, I'm surprised you said that."

Blue: "Well I'm the reason *you're* alive."

Alana: "Thanks," she smiled and began climbing.

OOC Idk Wings lol. Dustin, Austin, and Jenna are open

OOC: Who's Austin?

Josh: "Really? Wow. Well I'm not a fan either so quit it, Blue." Blue: He laughed. "I just realized what I could make you do at school." Josh: "Considering I'm the reason you're alive, I'm surprised you said that." Blue: "Well I'm the reason *you're* alive." Alana: "Thanks," she smiled and began climbing. OOC Idk Wings lol. Dustin, Austin, and Jenna are open

Amber: "Do you two ever get along?" she asked jokingly.

Fred: He loved to climb.

Opal: "Jason? What happened?"

Cinderella8 said:
OOC A son of Aurora and Phillip I have terribly neglected :blush:

Josh: "Yes on the rare occasion."

OOC: Okay, I've made some decisions.

Tiare likes Dana but has not met Dustin....

Andrew is a superhero but hasn't met any....

Tiare: She was working on her next report when she accidentlu bumped into Dustin. "Oh, sorry."

Andrew: He tripped and knocked into Jenna. "Oh goodness, I am so sorry."

Amber: She finished her coffee.

Josh: He decided to avoid the coffee for now.

OOC: Okay, I've made some decisions.

Tiare likes Dana but has not met Dustin....

Andrew is a superhero but hasn't met any....

Tiare: She was working on her next report when she accidentlu bumped into Dustin. "Oh, sorry."

Andrew: He tripped and knocked into Jenna. "Oh goodness, I am so sorry."

OOC Okay :)

Dustin: He tensed in surprise. He'd been checking out the map Dana had stolen. He slipped it into his pocket. "That's alright," he assured. "I don't think we've met. I'm Dustin, Dustin Shane."

Jenna: Her claws slid out when she was surprised, then they retracted. She waved her hand. "That's alright," she assured.

Balthazar: Balthazar was sitting on a rock alone talking to himself again. He said, "Perhaps I could easily open the portal from a certain advantage point. The New Tulgey Wood wouldn't work, as it would be spotted easily. I need to make the portal unreachable, or at least very difficult to reach. I'd have to make it near my headquarters, thus I would be closer to home as I take over the world. Ugh, one would think I'd be related to one of those bumbling idiot villains if I don't pull my act together, or at least get that darn portal open. First I have to practice the spell by myself."

OOC: Could someone catch me up from the beginning? I meant to read all the pages when there was only 3 but that never happened.

OOC: Could someone catch me up from the beginning? I meant to read all the pages when there was only 3 but that never happened.
OOC Not much is happening. The YA are officially coming back to camp in a few hours RP time and people are chatting, that's it I think. Balthazar is trying to open his portal

OOC: Does anyone have an SOD girl who could run into Balthazar and try to find good in him?

Balthazar: Balthazar began to map out his plan to conquer the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter