Camp Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope: She squeezed Jay's hand comfortingly, she knew his dad had been taken like that too. "How can I help? Want me to go flatten that puny demigod?" As she spoke, her eyes began to glow unnaturally, so they were almost a neon green, the first sign of the gamma. Only the Avengers and their children knew Hope could change into the Hulk at will, and they all could tell when it was willed and when it was out of control, this time it was willed, but she hadn't yet started the changing, she was only awakening the gamma.

Eli: " No. Please don't. But how do we break it?"

Eli: " No. Please don't. But how do we break it?"

Hope: Her eyes darken to their normal hue. "I know how. I at least paid attention when our parents showed us the movie." Cognitive recalibration, she would have to hit Amber very hard on the head.

Hope: Her eyes darken to their normal hue. "I know how. I at least paid attention when our parents showed us the movie." Cognitive recalibration, she would have to hit Amber very hard on the head.

Eli: " Cognitive recalibration, right? Someone has to hit her in the head. We should ask Thora, in case theres another way though. "

Eli: " Cognitive recalibration, right? Someone has to hit her in the head. We should ask Thora, in case theres another way though. "

Hope: "I'm here though. I'll just hulk out, whack her upside the head and be done with it if you want."

Hope: "I'm here though. I'll just hulk out, whack her upside the head and be done with it if you want."

Eli: " That'll be plan B. Lets not have the other girl come out unless we absolutely need to. How do we corner her though? She will be very difficult to hit. "

OOC: Do you want Hope to hulk out?

Eli: " That'll be plan B. Lets not have the other girl come out unless we absolutely need to. How do we corner her though? She will be very difficult to hit. "

OOC: Do you want Hope to hulk out?

OOC: It would be good, since Doodle's not on I don't think. But it'll be intentional, not from loss of control, so it won't count for the bet.

Hope: "Okay." She knew Jay would be happier with that, and so would she, she supposed, but at the same time, Amber and Eli were hurting and she couldn't stand it.

Jay: He tensed up when he heard what happened. Jay was glad Hope was there to comfort him, but he WOULD NOT let her get hurt. "Hope, please don't do that. You could lose control or Ross could come. Mom has told a lot of stories about saving dad. Evelyn or I could probably do it."

OOC: It would be good, since Doodle's not on I don't think. But it'll be intentional, not from loss of control, so it won't count for the bet.

Hope: "Okay." She knew Jay would be happier with that, and so would she, she supposed, but at the same time, Amber and Eli were hurting and she couldn't stand it.

Jay: He tensed up when he heard what happened. Jay was glad Hope was there to comfort him, but he WOULD NOT let her get hurt. "Hope, please don't do that. You could lose control or Ross could come. Mom has told a lot of stories. Evelyn or I could probably do it."
Eli: " The problem is that she is extremely hard to hit. She can do that hologram thing, and she becomes all light. "

1elle2 said:
Eli: " The problem is that she is extremely hard to hit. She can do that hologram thing, and she becomes all light. "

Jay: He got angry and got in Eli's face, his voice fierce. "LISTEN. YOU DO REALIZE HOW TERRIBLE THAT IDEA IS? WORD COULD GET OUT AND ROSS COULD COME AND FIND HERE AND WE'D NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. OR SHE COULD LOSE CONTROL. SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THIS. EVELYN IS AN EXPERT FIGHTER, AND I CAN SHOOT A SLEEPING DART FROM FAR AWAY. HOPE IS NOT GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS!"

Jay: He got angry and got in Eli's face, his voice fierce. "LISTEN. YOU DO REALIZE HOW TERRIBLE THAT IDEA IS? WORD COULD GET OUT AND ROSS COULD COME AND FIND HERE AND WE'D NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. OR SHE COULD LOSE CONTROL. SHE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THIS. EVELYN IS AN EXPERT FIGHTER, AND I CAN SHOOT A SLEEPING DART FROM FAR AWAY. HOPE IS NOT GOING TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS!"

OOC: Wow.

Eli: " I didn't mean that Hope would have to do it. Didn't your mom just whack your dad in the head as a regular person?"

Jay: He tensed up when he heard what happened. Jay was glad Hope was there to comfort him, but he WOULD NOT let her get hurt. "Hope, please don't do that. You could lose control or Ross could come. Mom has told a lot of stories about saving dad. Evelyn or I could probably do it."

Hope: "I'll do whatever I have to." She nodded. "That does make it a little difficult."

1elle2 said:

Eli: " I didn't mean that Hope would have to do it. Didn't your mom just whack your dad in the head as a regular person?"

OCC: Yeah lol don't take it personally it not you :)

Jay: He backed down. "Good, please Hope is NOT doing it. Excuse me, you don't need to be like the rest of the world who forgets my parents being Avengers due to not having powers. Hawkeye was attacking Black Widow and they had an intense fight with much gymnatics and tatics." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyE0rQAdfs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope: "JAY, CALM DOWN! I'm going to be just fine!" That was the biggest lie she had ever told. "I should do whatever I can to help people, that includes Amber. I know my situation better than anyone in this camp, I'll be fine." Another lie. She would have to stop doing this.

Fairywings said:
Hope: "I'll do whatever I have to." She nodded. "That does make it a little difficult."

Jay: He took her other hand and looked her in the eyes. "Hope there are many ways to save Amber. You do not need to help and risk you're safety. I promise the others and I will handle this."

OCC: Yeah lol don't take it personally it not you :)

Jay: He backed down. "Good, please Hope is NOT doing it. Excuse me, you don't need to be like the rest of the world who forgets my parents being Avengers due to not having powers. Hawkeye was attacking Black Widow and they had an intense fight with much gymnatics and tatics." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEyE0rQAdfs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope: "We all saw it, Jay," she whispered, squeezing his hand again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter