Campfire and Movie at WL?

kdonalso

Earning My Ears
How can I find out when the campfire and movie occur at WL and do you have to be a guest at WL or will any Disney property qualify you. Is there a charge for this?(Other than the marshmellows!) Is there any way to find out what movie is playing on different nights? Thanks so much for your help!

The campfire, sing a long and movie are at Fort Wilderness, not the Wilderness Lodge. There is a nominal fee to buy a prepackaged s'mores kit (marshmallows, choc bars, graham crackers and sticks for roasting) or you can bring your own. I belive any resort guest is invited to attend---we have stayed at the All Stars and done the campfire in the same trip and not had a problem. You can find out the movie by calling guest services from the phone in your room.

Thanks for the info! Do you know what time the movie and campfire start? And can you find out in advance what the movie is for a particular night? Thanks again!

Check with Guest Services at your hotel a couple days before you want to go to the Campfire and they'll usually have the movie schedule. Or call Ft. Wilderness directly. We did it earlier this month and it was big fun. The campfire started at 7, Chip and Dale were there for the sing-a-long, marshmallows were roasted, etc. I think the movie started between 7:45 and 8, but didn't have a watch so can't be specific. The movie that night was Pete's Dragon, but they rotate. It was a different movie two nights before that when we were originally planning to go, but the kids were pooped.

It was great fun, and free, can't beat that!
Enjoy!

heather
thanks for the details, we are planning to try this on our visit, sounds like a lot of fun, my son would love it.
lisa
p.s. i wonder if they take reservations for this??

There are no reservations taken, or needed. There is usually plenty of room on the benches or bleachers. Some guests even bring their own folding chairs or blankets. It's very casual and relaxed. A nice quiet end to your hectic day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter